ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl Narrative

RGWhirly

Jul 30, 2017
While some truth to it, ESPN has made sure to mention it numerous times that this is Utah’s super bowl. Now if OSU does lose, they have an excuse. 🙄

Saw an article a few days ago about how Ohio State sullied the reputation of the Rose Bowl with the opt outs. Looks like the media shine may be coming off Ohio State.

And does Day ever wear a color other than black? He wears that damn black windbreaker and cap every game it seems.

I don’t know if expanding the playoffs is a good idea if it ads games. A lot of these teams Ada pretty beat up after just a regular season. Utah has a running back playing DB.

I don’t know if expanding the playoffs is a good idea if it ads games. A lot of these teams Ada pretty beat up after just a regular season. Utah has a running back playing DB.
Well, you can see why OSU (or is it duh O$U) hired a new D coordinator. Good idea. he starts Monday.

Can Herby slobber over OSU any more - sickening. Why does he always have to do bucknuts games - we should get Blackledge every time then.

Reactions: EPC FAN
326 yards receiving holy cow
Yeah poor Ohio State, they have two 1st round wide receivers opt out and plug two freshman wide receivers in that could play in the NFL this year. Unfortunately I don't see PSU ever having a chance against them with their level of talent.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Yeah poor Ohio State, they have two 1st round wide receivers opt out and plug two freshman wide receivers in that could play in the NFL this year. Unfortunately I don't see PSU ever having a chance against them with their level of talent.
Well then let’s just forfeit. Geez.

Fleming tearing it up with the opportunity.

Oh wait…
Actually, Fleming caught 5 passes. And he is one tough SOB as his shoulder popped out of joint and they fixed it for him and he went back in. Fleming, Smith-Njigba, Harrison and Egbuka will be OSU's rotation next year

Actually, Fleming caught 5 passes. And he is one tough SOB as his shoulder popped out of joint and they fixed it for him and he went back in. Fleming, Smith-Njigba, Harrison and Egbuka will be OSU's rotation next year
He can’t seem to stay healthy, but he’s talented.

Marvin Harrison Jr. is the PA kid that has a higher ceiling, IMO. Dude had a game today.

He can’t seem to stay healthy, but he’s talented.

Marvin Harrison Jr. is the PA kid that has a higher ceiling, IMO. Dude had a game today.
Fleming has done zip…he was an after thought in the Rose Bowl. He’d better get his degree because he is king to need it.

All the crazy plays and the dropped snap by the Utah punter was THE PLAY that changed the game around.

Can Herby slobber over OSU any more - sickening. Why does he always have to do bucknuts games - we should get Blackledge every time then.
Herbstreit is a Buckeye pivot man in their circle jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT