ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule blew a call headed into half

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Down 3-0, Nebraska appears to score a td with seconds left. Instead runner is marked down at half yard line. Rhule has them run up quickly Instead of calling their last time out to keep like 12 seconds left. Of course, they false start trying to go quick. So they have to use their timeout to avoid the clock runoff. Next play from the 5 and half, Nebraska qb throws a pick. 3-0 at half.

Bet rhule wishes he called time and had 2nd and a half yard to score a td with 12 seconds remaining.

Reactions: psu00
Also, Utah up 17-3 on Florida at half. The backup qb that came in against us started. Rising is still not ready. Utah could be up by more but missed a sure fire TD.

Down 3-0, Nebraska appears to score a td with seconds left. Instead runner is marked down at half yard line. Rhule has them run up quickly Instead of calling their last time out to keep like 12 seconds left. Of course, they false start trying to go quick. So they have to use their timeout to avoid the clock runoff. Next play from the 5 and half, Nebraska qb throws a pick. 3-0 at half.

Bet rhule wishes he called time and had 2nd and a half yard to score a td with 12 seconds remaining.
You gotta believe they could have powered it in from the half yard line especially with a running QB who brings in another threat for the D. From the 5, they have to pass and passing does not seem like a real strength for the Nebby QB.

Also, Utah up 17-3 on Florida at half. The backup qb that came in against us started. Rising is still not ready. Utah could be up by more but missed a sure fire TD.

Utah DL looks smaller than Rose Bowl. Both sides have cost themselves 7-10 pts possibly. Mertz still Mertz; Napier could be in for a tough year.

Reactions: Online Persona
Barnes is the real deal...those who thought it was all about Cam being injured should think again.
He is playing well, (10/15 for 150 yards), but the Florida D looks very suspect. Could be a losing record for the Gators this year if this continues.

Minnesota-Nebraska should make everyone very happy the clock doesn't stop after first downs. The sooner this ends the better.

Reactions: Sullivan
Right about now all those player arrests and Urban’s mysterious illnesses are looking mighty nostalgic for Gator fans.

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
Jesus, I’m not in game thread shape yet. I can’t keep straight which one of the two threads I’m posting to.

• Haha
Reactions: Fac and psu00
the most impressive thing for me in the Utah game tonight has been the Utah D’s tackling. Very solid.

I can’t remember the last time I saw a PSU team come out in week 1 and be so precise and fundamentally sound in their tackling.

Of course you are Michigan man.
What? Are you still upset you didn't read an article that now you're just repeating yourself despite being wrong?

I don’t care who anyone is a fan of. That was a great catch but you'd have to be semi-knowledgeable apparently to see that which rules you out

Glad Nebraska lost. I just can't root for them unless a win by them helps Penn State. On the other hand, I'm both sorry to see Ruhle lose and Fleck win.

He is playing well, (10/15 for 150 yards), but the Florida D looks very suspect. Could be a losing record for the Gators this year if this continues.
HillBilly Napier will be gone if Florida has another losing season. That would be three in a row and that hasn’t happened in a long time. Expect Franklion to be mentioned as a possible replacement by October.

OMG… That was so bad on so many levels. This from a coach who got big bucks in the NFL. Can you imagine the outrage on this site if Franklion pulled that stunt? Ruhle has definitely served notice to husker fans that the WVB team is #1 in Lincoln.

Reactions: TexasLion1979
HillBilly Napier will be gone if Florida has another losing season. That would be three in a row and that hasn’t happened in a long time. Expect Franklion to be mentioned as a possible replacement by October.
They have an excellent recruiting class. Wonder if any would look our way.

Definitely would be a good spot for him.

Probably didn't foresee the false start

Going quickly with maybe 12 seconds left instead of taking your last time out raised the probability of a false start quite a bit. That was my point.
I understand your point. But if they run on 2nd and fail, it's tough to line up and spike with only 12 secs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT