ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Penn Match Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-match, in-match, and post-match discussion of the dual meet between PSU and Penn. If replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

I'm out for PBP. Hopefully, a few others can step forward and provide PBP of the matches

When
2 pm EST

Where
@ Penn State

TV
none

Video Streaming
Subscribers of BTN+ can access the video.

Audio Streaming
Audio streaming of Byers's PBP is available, for free, at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=624&type=Live

The pre-match portion of the coverage starts at 1:40 pm EST

As always, a reminder to include the score in PBP posts about individual matches, and to also include the Meet score from time to time.

Is Shak making his debut? How about the return of Gardner and Teske? Hopefully they sweep the Quakers today.

I think if they gave him a full wrestle off with Brooks AND Conel, the time might be close. All depends on his ability to turn chicken into neck-breaking strength.
I hadn’t heard that. Did Shak already wrestle-off with Brooks and Conel? I’m guessing he must have lost to Brooks and beaten Conel. Interestingly, one of Shak’s relatively few losses 2 years ago was to Conel.

LemonPie is right about 125. Neither of our guys have been as good as Colaiocco this year.

157 should be a very good match -- Berge vs. Artalona.

197 shouldn't be at risk, and might not be a month from now, but is today.

Go Meredith ... DAMN !!!

Was down 1-4 after first.

Now two TDs.... up 6-5 w/ 1:10 left in 3rd.

I love RBY because I watch every one of his matches with pure confidence. He's so much more athletic than anyone out there. Even when he loses, I think that he'll win the next one. It's delusional!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT