ADVERTISEMENT

PSU MBB Game tonight on CBSSN

I expect she has the knocker part covered but since no pic we can’t tell. You get to cover the slobbering part.
I don’t think this gets a flag cause it’s your gf but be aware of all the board umpires that’ll throw a flag at any mention of a woman.

I expect she has the knocker part covered but since no pic we can’t tell. You get to cover the slobbering part.
I don’t think this gets a flag cause it’s your gf but be aware of all the board umpires that’ll throw a flag at any mention of a woman.

Fonzie will take care of the slobbering!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
I'm still hopeful that Watkins makes his return on Tuesday for the ACC challenge game against #15 VaTech. I bought a ticket for that one.

PSU up 33-32 at halftime. The team is shooting 2 for 11 from three point line. Stevens has 16.

Just a crap performance.

Live and die by the 3. Zero offensive sets called. Chuck and pray.

Harrar has had success scoring down low tonight he needs more touches. Maybe someone can hit a 3 this half too..'

dread needs to be more than just a catch and shoot guy from 3, get to the bucket and/or the ft line

Reactions: Yboby
Close the lead to two then start chucking up threes....just really not smart.

Just try to remember that this is Penn State basketball. Never was, never likely will be much. Accept it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT