ADVERTISEMENT

Place Your Bets — A Wrestling for Life Fundraiser

No money or time for weight training at Iowa so they do weight training on the mat lol. By the way brands is really excited about it lmfao
Not just Brands, most of the home attendees also. You should hear the cheers that go up with every mat return, you would swear it was a 4 pt combo!

Reactions: hlstone
@loansomewolfie.....how about $100 us vs the evil limpeire?

Not just Brands, most of the home attendees also. You should hear the cheers that go up with every mat return, you would swear it was a 4 pt combo!
Doesn't take much to get excited in Iowa my friend lol. Ice cream and mat returns should be a country song

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Have you ever been to Iowa? There is no twang or accent here really. Minnesota and Missouri are different stories
I am not sure about that. Iowa City folks seem to get stuck on the "eeeee" and "ssss" sounds as well as dragging it out in a hymn like fashion on the "aaallllinnnnn".

Where we at? Been busy most of both days, gonna watch at 4:30 though.
Good gents, I've been slammed at work all day and it's bleeding into the night. I owe $15 for Berge beating Young, $5 for each H2H Iowa wrestlers lost and $5 for each Iowa match that Iowa bonused in. Anyone have any free time to do the math? I would be most grateful. :)

BTW, can't believe Michigan took home the crown...I can honestly say that I thought they would do OK, but I certainly did not see that coming.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Here's my payment for $95. I'm thinking it's close to that. Please let me know if I owe more as I'm happy to contribute to a good cause. :)

cause-success-desktop.svg

Thanks for donating $95.00 USD to
Wrestling for Life
Increase your impact and ask your friends to match your donation
Share via EmailShare on FacebookShare on MessengerShare on WhatsappShare on TwitterCopy link
Transaction ID: 20954829570288699

Here's my payment for $95. I'm thinking it's close to that. Please let me know if I owe more as I'm happy to contribute to a good cause. :)

cause-success-desktop.svg

Thanks for donating $95.00 USD to
Wrestling for Life
Increase your impact and ask your friends to match your donation
Share via EmailShare on FacebookShare on MessengerShare on WhatsappShare on TwitterCopy link
Transaction ID: 20954829570288699
Owed $10, gave $20

You donated $20.00 USD to Wrestling for Life​
Donation Details​
Date:​
March 8, 2022​
Transaction ID:​
4249-2915-9825-7853​
Purpose:​
Wrestling For Life​
Donation to:​
Wrestling for Life​
Donation from:​
om​
Donation amount:​
$20.00 USD​
Funding Sources Used (Total)
VISA x-2304
$20.00 USD​
Amount you paid:​
$20.00 USD​
The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *WRESTLINGFO.​

You in for Nats or are you boys too beat up to bet on??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT