ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs PSU bets

Stalling points awarded to Iowa vs takedowns for Iowa.

I think there’s a chance the former is greater in number.

Or lower. We only had 9 takedowns against Michigan and 6 were by Glazier when he tech’ed Striggow. I might take the under on 2.5.
I believe I would go over.

Ayala is really good with his lefty high-c and could definitely score a takedown or 2, not to take anything away from Davis. He's been a big surprise and won't be intimidated, but it's a big ask to go into Iowa and beat a legit title contender.

Bartlett is almost impossible to take down, but tough to bet against Woods in Carver. I think he'll get one, maybe 2.

Rathjen is pretty underrated. No huge wins but the guy scraps. Kasak will need to watch out for the double.

Plus I think it's likely someone gets Carvered. I'd set the line at 3.5 and could be talked into higher, but just my opinion.

@PSUwrestling

Im sure you won't mind, but decided to do $50 to both NLWC and WFL.

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club appreciates your support for the
2023-2024 Membership year.
(Sept. 1, 2023 - Aug. 31, 2024)

Name: Jrod
Date: Feb 10th, 2024
Total Membership Dues / Donations Amount: $50.00
No good or services have been received in return for this donation.
The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # xxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much for your support! If you ever have any questions about the Club, please contact us anytime. Follow the NLWC at https://www.nittanylionwrestlingclub.com.
Sincerely,
Nittany Lion Wrestling Club
info@nittanylionwrestlingclub.com
Any questions about membership, please contact Dave Hart at davehartnlwc@gmail.com
Payment Confirmation:

Will provide screenshot of payment confirmation email if requested

Tough dual. Thought Woods' match may go the way it did but thought Franek and Caliendo had legit chances to win. Haines and MM clearly had other plans though.

Name: sstark46

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # is xx-xxxxxxx.

Thanks so much for your support! If you ever have any questions about the Club, please contact us anytime. Follow the NLWC at https://www.nittanylionwrestlingclub.com.

Sincerely,

There is something about donating money to a non profit that can create a bond in the heart. You are now members of the family. I don't see a problem rooting for two teams. March will thank you as well.

Just going to bump this here in the bet thread @07mantle so I don't lose sight of it. Loser of Davis vs Ayala pays 25$ to each others wrestling club.
Guess your guy got the best of our bet last night …Ayala took away Davies offense by staying on one knee a lot but I suppose it was kinda like what RBY did with Desanto so now it’s up to Davies to see if he can adjust. How about you give me the address of HWC and I’ll send the $25.

Reactions: Creek Side
Did we have anyone take the combined football wrestling prop bet? Late last summer the over/under on Iowa's combined First Downs and Takedowns vs. PSU was at 9.5. Doing the math here, the Hawks had 4 First Downs and 5 Take Downs for a total of 9. Like they say, hammer the under on the Hawks!
terminator 2 money GIF

Guess your guy got the best of our bet last night …Ayala took away Davies offense by staying on one knee a lot but I suppose it was kinda like what RBY did with Desanto so now it’s up to Davies to see if he can adjust. How about you give me the address of HWC and I’ll send the $25.

Good bet! 🤝 Thanks

Reactions: 07mantle
@PSUwrestling

Im sure you won't mind, but decided to do $50 to both NLWC and WFL.

Name: Jrod
The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # xxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
info@nittanylionwrestlingclub.com
Any questions about membership, please contact Dave Hart at davehartnlwc@gmail.com
Payment Confirmation:
I am actually touched by the gesture. Graciousness in defeat well played

Did you have fun? Where did you eat?
My son and I had a blast, loved the result too! We sat with some good fans, in fact two of them bought my son and I a great local IPA, while they drank white claws.
We ate at Iowa Athletic club. They had a great 2 for 1 happy hour special and food wasn’t bad either. Entirely too much black and gold around but that was to be expected.
There was actually a pretty decent sized group of PSU fans in the section beside us and about ten rows back. We had met two of them earlier at the restaurant.

I had the pleasure of chatting with jrod last night before the dual, he is a class act! He reached out to me this morning to wish me safe travels.

Don't believe this man!

All message board warriors know that it's impossible for opposing fans to get along.

The real story is that there was nothing but animosity, beratement, some shoving, and maybe even a bottle throw involved during the altercation. Security was called. It was an ugly scene.....

tumblr_inline_p3kzhdIZhU1rrxdc5_500.gif

Name: Josh Madden

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # is 25-1408517.

Sincerely,

Don't believe this man!

All message board warriors know that it's impossible for opposing fans to get along.

The real story is that there was nothing but animosity, beratement, some shoving, and maybe even a bottle throw involved during the altercation. Security was called. It was an ugly scene.....

tumblr_inline_p3kzhdIZhU1rrxdc5_500.gif
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Reactions: jrod65

Name: Josh Madden

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # is 25-1408517.

Sincerely,

Good on you. Need folks like you to balance out that little men like Turk.

Reactions: Ski
Sent $25 to HWC today to cover our bet.
Do you have a receipt? Post it on here...

Just kidding, I believe you. If you want to do that same bet at B1G 10s or Nationals, if they meet up again, let me know.

Do you have a receipt? Post it on here...

Just kidding, I believe you. If you want to do that same bet at B1G 10s or Nationals, if they meet up again, let me know.
I wasn’t sure how to post it.. first time I did that.. I’ll take a look at it when I get a chance.. grandkids are here now.

Why doesn't anyone choose the Penn State Wrestling Club when betting?

No need. I believe you. Enjoy time with those grandkids!
No need. I believe you. Enjoy time with those grandkids!
LOL...I can't figure out how to post a receipt ..been working on it for 20 minutes. The donation was posted 2/11/24 to the HWC...General Fund Project and the Donation Number was 102666924. I may take you up on future bouts between Ayala and Davies or maybe Kassak and Rathjen

Reactions: WildTurk
LOL...I can't figure out how to post a receipt ..been working on it for 20 minutes. The donation was posted 2/11/24 to the HWC...General Fund Project and the Donation Number was 102666924. I may take you up on future bouts between Ayala and Davies or maybe Kassak and Rathjen
No worries! Sounds good, just let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT