ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Just because we've made fun of Pitt for over 3400 posts, doesn't mean we care. I don't know why this simple concept is so hard to grasp?
OK, even tho you are a bit slow, it means you spend a lot of time thinking about Pitt.

The next step is for Pitt to win with regularity and compete for ACC championships — and unlike four or five years ago, it is finally poised to do just that.

Would love to get specifics on how Pitt is “poised” to compete with Clemson for ACC Championships.

Clemson has just been on a lucky streak. Their luck will run out. Plus, Trevor Lawrence always plays better than he actually is.

Most of us don’t laugh at Pitt, it’s a good university. We laugh , cry , and are amazed at the stupidity and delusional behavior of the fan base. Bye the way, I see that there is no shortage of cissors and paste for Jerot.
scissors

Reactions: TheGLOV
Most of us don’t laugh at Pitt, it’s a good university. We laugh , cry , and are amazed at the stupidity and delusional behavior of the fan base. Bye the way, I see that there is no shortage of scissors and paste for Jerot.
Agreed. I think the players deserve a great deal of credit. They are gritty and generally are just pursuing their dreams. My amusement and sense of wonder stem from the rants and insanity of a dozen or two morons on the Lair. I'll throw Nardouche in the mix.....he must love the taste of his foot.

Agreed. I think the players deserve a great deal of credit. They are gritty and generally are just pursuing their dreams. My amusement and sense of wonder stem from the rants and insanity of a dozen or two morons on the Lair. I'll throw Nardouche in the mix.....he must love the taste of his foot.

Yes, props to the young men on the team. Same for the legion of normal Pitt fans. It must be a tough row to hoe for them. The Lair lunatics, delusional Pitt fans, Nardooozie, they can pound sand.

The 2 biggest jokes on the Lair aside from Peak are USN_Panther and President Stache with his idiotic Rob Tornoe sig pic. Stache I presume is just the clown mbe under one of his dozens of personas. God help us if our services are comprised of 'tards like USN.

Reactions: TheGLOV
If you didn't root for Pitt......where would you nap on fall Saturdays?
Could you afford to buy your own weekend beverages?
And you wouldn’t always have next year to look forward to (unless you’re also a Penn State basketball fan).

They actually agreed to a home and home with Western Michigan. I didn't know P5 schools did that.

They actually agreed to a home and home with Western Michigan. I didn't know P5 schools did that.

You have to feel bad for Western Michigan fans, they have no idea what they've done. Their stadium will flood with tens to upwards of a hundred of the worst fan base in the nation. As Western Michigan slowly pulls away in the second half, the bitter/delusional Pitt fans will be chanting about how Penn State sucks.

You have to feel bad for Western Michigan fans, they have no idea what they've done. Their stadium will flood with tens to upwards of a hundred of the worst fan base in the nation. As Western Michigan slowly pulls away in the second half, the bitter/delusional Pitt fans will be chanting about how Penn State sucks.
Not to mention the perplexed concession employees who will be accosted with demands for free beverages from Pitt Fans who stayed till the end of the game.

Not to mention the perplexed concession employees who will be accosted with demands for free beverages from Pitt Fans who stayed till the end of the game.

Will the usher know what to do with all the Pitt fans sleeping in their stadium?

w768xh576_pitt.jpg

The Spanier Finally Going to Jail thread is still going strong with 78 posts and more than 2,000 views. Front page stuff and full of stupidity. They still believe with all their little hearts that it was a coverup. Not to mention the program being shut down.

Don’t mention anything about the Catholic church being shut down though.

Michael Jackson good, Joe Paterno bad.

The Spanier Finally Going to Jail thread is still going strong with 78 posts and more than 2,000 views. Front page stuff and full of stupidity. They still believe with all their little hearts that it was a coverup. Not to mention the program being shut down.

They've really gotten desperate over there. They cling to a cover up, despite it not making sense, there being no evidence, and no one being convicted of one. It's quite sad really.

What is really crazy though, they not only believe in the cover up fairy tale, but they think that Joe covered up for Sandusky to keep his squeaky clean image. When common sense says that the best way to keep you squeaky clean image is to turn in (if he had known) the ex-assistant coach that he didn't particularly care for. There is no downside to turning in Sandusky (if anyone had known), in fact there was quite an upside to be had. Covering up for an ex-assistant that nobody particularly liked has only downside... you lose the positive press for turning him and, you don't get rid of a guy that nobody likes, and you run the risk of your cover up being exposed.

Joe wasn’t a good dancer. Michael had the moves.

They've got absolutely nothing else to feel good about except for Joe's predicament. Their program is in the gutter, it's not going to improve, and I suspect their individual lives are a tattered mess. Some of those freaks, like Daminals in particular, are festering boils on the ass of humanity. When you are as obese, stupid, ugly, and lonely as those people are, you cling on to any perceived wound of your enemies and claim it as your own victory. They have nothing else to look forward to in their bleak lives.

They've really gotten desperate over there. They cling to a cover up, despite it not making sense, there being no evidence, and no one being convicted of one. It's quite sad really.

What is really crazy though, they not only believe in the cover up fairy tale, but they think that Joe covered up for Sandusky to keep his squeaky clean image. When common sense says that the best way to keep you squeaky clean image is to turn in (if he had known) the ex-assistant coach that he didn't particularly care for. There is no downside to turning in Sandusky (if anyone had known), in fact there was quite an upside to be had. Covering up for an ex-assistant that nobody particularly liked has only downside... you lose the positive press for turning him and, you don't get rid of a guy that nobody likes, and you run the risk of your cover up being exposed.
Thirty years of bad football, severe paranoia and a healthy dose of self loathing tends to effect rational behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT