ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Narduzzi throws another Pitt player (Anthony McKee LB) under the bus as he leaves. This guy is the epitome of a sore losers. Does it to any coach or player who leaves. “Never my fault” Pat

[It’s] a little disappointing because I think he had the potential to be pretty good. You have to want it right here,” the head coach, pointing to his head, said according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.“You have to want to have another year of it"
Obviously someone that didn't measure up to the character that Narduzzi demands from his players and obviously from himself. :)

No, we spend a lot of time laughing at Pitt.
Ah, ‘‘tis the season. Soon the flowers will be blooming, the birds singing and hope springing eternal on the Lair. We now have in-depth analysis of critical reserve players position changes. Exhaustive praise of transfers that couldn’t find the field on their old teams. Unbridled faith that Kenny Heisman May actually pass for double digits in a game. Marveling at the offensive genius of coach Whipple, while being awestruck at the Duzz and his crafty interplay with the media.

It’s so overwhelming that other crucial discussion items such as; 1. Stars don’t matter 2. Stadium tarping to hide poor attendance 3. Why can’t we build a new football stadium 4. Block or script logo uniforms for the upcoming titanic clash’s 5. Why Florida 2*s are better then local 5*s, and why local players ignore us 5. Why everyone but Pitt cheats with armies of bagmen, and on and on are now relegated to the back burner. Yes all reality is suspended while fantasy rules until it all comes crashing down in September.

I look at that picture, see that pitt logo, and the first thing I think of is “character”.

Venn.jpg

It seems Nardouche is okay with the apparent lack of respect. I see he was asked how he felt about only one Panther getting an invite to the combine. Nards said that he's okay because it was that way at his last job for awhile and all they did was keep winning a lot of games. One must be moved to ask......what does Pitt consider "a lot of wins?" It must be different than my definition of "a lot." My definition of " a lot" would be the points PSU scored on Pitt in 2018.

Reactions: 81b&w
It seems Nardouche is okay with the apparent lack of respect. I see he was asked how he felt about only one Panther getting an invite to the combine. Nards said that he's okay because it was that way at his last job for awhile and all they did was keep winning a lot of games. One must be moved to ask......what does Pitt consider "a lot of wins?" It must be different than my definition of "a lot." My definition of " a lot" would be the points PSU scored on Pitt in 2018.

Points and wins are inconsequential when you have character.

12-14 over the last two years, with multiple blow out losses?

The Lair is now officially a football uniform fashion rag. There are 13 posts lauding the new unis. In Lair logic these different shades of blue and gold are the key to them making the college playoffs.

Reactions: marshall23
The news clips of the cover persons from skeleton magazine touting the "new" look were absolutely hilarious.

Hulk Hogan and Jessie The Body they were not

The font on teh numbers is terrible

It was so easy for them. Implement the blue/yellow uniforms they have worn as alternates over the past few years as the new full-time uniforms and everyone is happy. They had to tamper with the numbers though and add unnecessary details.

ADVERTISEMENT