ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Truth is, even the Lair idiots seem to realize that Narduzzi is an awful recruiter. They don't bother to sugarcoat it anymore.

Recruiting doesn’t matter tho, look at Aaron Donald (just don’t look at Pitt’s record the past 35 years or while Donald was there)

Flipped to ESPN2 last night in time to catch Pitt SU bball halftime. Shot was of Nardouche and team being honored at half and holding up trophy. I literally laughed at the spectacle. What trophy could it be? The Willy Loman spirit award?

Wow, the Air Force or Pitt.....the Air Force or Pitt.....the Air Force or Pitt.

Well, you can drop the bombs or be bombarded.
PITT's new keychain idea...dovetails nicely with their infinite # of Nat'l Championships
MOTHER-OF-ALL-BOMBS-MOAB-1.png

This is kind of interesting. I don't know anything about him, but VT fans are insinuating that Pitt's new WR coach hire is sketchy. Kind of funny because there have been multiple Pitt posters say they need to start paying players like they did in the old Golden Panther days.

https://virginiatech.sportswar.com/mid/11331151/board/vtfootball/

Interesting Chris Beaty now at Pitt -- Mercury01/21/2019 8:57PM

IMO he wouldn't bring anything to the table that ZB doesn't in the 757 ** -- BROman Hokie 01/22/2019 10:01AM
lvl1.gif
It's what he brings UNDER the table to recruiting... ** -- NokieHokie 01/22/2019 10:29AM
lvl1.gif
Yeah yeah... If we go that route, I woukd want Fuente fired immediately ** -- VTECHFAN 01/22/2019

1:04PM

Colby111
Beaty
Shady Mc shady

NokieHokie
Yes he is. And he keeps getting jobs. Tells you all you need to know about
the charade that is college football.

Wild Turkey
If the NCAA had anything in the category of common sense
They would red flag these hires. So you want to hire coaches who are known to be shady, then it should be recognized to all that your program and this coach will be under a closer watch. Thats fair and keeps people just a tad more honest.
There is almost no way an assistant coach can bounce around and be such an ace recruiter without some shenanigans

So Hokie fans are saying that Beaty has shady "character"?! Oh wait, my mistake, it's only the character of the players that matters!
Ah, NOW I get it! That dooche is sooo clever! He sure had me fooled.

Last edited:
Flipped to ESPN2 last night in time to catch Pitt SU bball halftime. Shot was of Nardouche and team being honored at half and holding up trophy. I literally laughed at the spectacle. What trophy could it be? The Willy Loman spirit award?
It was the Coastal Conference Championship Trophy.....better known as The Participation Trophy.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Pitt board believes that Duzzy was told that Devonshire was UK bound so he used the scholarship to get this LB. Good for the kid though, as he reportedly said he always wanted to got to pitt, and get beat up in the ACC coastal.....

No one WANTS to go to Pitt, so he is obviously lying.

Pitt is where you end up when you have no other choice. This is why their alums are the way they are... they all start out bitter by simply going to Pitt. Add on a lackluster college experience, a degree nobody cares about, and constant athletic failure... meanwhile your friends are having a blast at PSU, getting good jobs, and watching their athletic teams have success... and you have the pantherlair.

It was the Coastal Conference Championship Trophy.....better known as The Participation Trophy.

You sure? I thought it was for having a 0.500 season.

Fun fact: Pitt scored 359 points last season, and gave up 389. It would have been way worse if the ACC coastal wasn't so putrid.

No one WANTS to go to Pitt, so he is obviously lying.

Pitt is where you end up when you have no other choice. This is why their alums are the way they are... they all start out bitter by simply going to Pitt. Add on a lackluster college experience, a degree nobody cares about, and constant athletic failure... meanwhile your friends are having a blast at PSU, getting good jobs, and watching their athletic teams have success... and you have the pantherlair.
Well “ Delusions of Grandeur “ is the preferred major at Pitt what did you expect?

You sure? I thought it was for having a 0.500 season.

Fun fact: Pitt scored 359 points last season, and gave up 389. It would have been way worse if the ACC coastal wasn't so putrid.

.....but, but, according to those Beavus Butt heads that inhabit the LAIR the ACC is CLEARLY the equal of the tough as nails SEC! LOL!

Reactions: denniskembala
Duzzy finally said something we can all agree on! As long as he is leading the pitt program it really does not matter who he recruits - he still won't win much....

“I want guys that love Pittsburgh, and that’s what it comes down to,” Narduzzi said, pounding the podium at his annual news conference on the first Wednesday in February. “You either love Pittsburgh and you want to stay here and play for your city, or you don’t. And if you don’t, I’m good. We wouldn’t win with you anyway.

Duzzy finally said something we can all agree on! As long as he is leading the pitt program it really does not matter who he recruits - he still won't win much....

“I want guys that love Pittsburgh, and that’s what it comes down to,” Narduzzi said, pounding the podium at his annual news conference on the first Wednesday in February. “You either love Pittsburgh and you want to stay here and play for your city, or you don’t. And if you don’t, I’m good. We wouldn’t win with you anyway.

:D

I've always said that pitt athletic supporters should respect Penn State because Penn State has earned it (i.e., has done nothing not to deserve it). Penn State is the top dog. Penn State has the athletics, academics, traditions, brand, etc., etc., etc.

In their history, Pitt has won ZERO NCAA championships across all sports. And don't tell me about 35 national championships in football. Those are not awarded by the NCAA.

The Douche is beginning to sound like Professor Irwin Corey.

Update from @Chris Peak on Pitt’s 2019 recruiting class.

“While the class is not ranked high and only has 1 4 star, I don’t think there are any reaches or plan B guys”

It’s no wonder why Pitt fans are so delusional with expectations. No plan B guys in a class ranked 53rd that is something else!

Nowhere to go but down!!!

:):):)

“While the class is not ranked high and only has 1 4 star, I don’t think there are any reaches or plan B guys”

It’s no wonder why Pitt fans are so delusional with expectations. No plan B guys in a class ranked 53rd that is something else!
Maybe not their plan B guys. Starting from the first recruit they signed, the whole class is filled with everybody else’s plan B and C recruits.

If I were a Pitt fan I would hope that statement by Peak isn’t true. It would mean Narduzzi has completely thrown in the towel in terms of even trying to land top end talent.

Peak is essentially saying saying their player targeting begins and ends down near MAC levels.

The delusion is staggering. I don't like talking about young men like this, but to put it kindly, that class is just not up to P5 standards. That's me being kind.

I think Pitt got a bowl win today. Didn't feel like checking but I believe they lost to Ole Miss a few years back. Ole Miss just had a bunch of wins vacated. If so, they have that going for them.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT