ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Well keep in mind that TM "always played better than he really is." They will continue to grow huge penises until the week of our game. The reality of coming into Beaver after what happened last year.....and the specter of the kind of "parting gift" CJF will award them will temper their bravado and induce shrinkage. The narrative will quickly shift to how they are pure and winning isn't all that important.

Another Liar proof of delusion....

Reactions: JJTopp99
They are convinced that the only thing that stands between them and us is a lack of bagmen and administration buy-in. If not for those gaps, they'd be spanking us on a regular basis.

They don't seem to recognize that our administration hasn't fully bought in financially, and that we could use a few bagmen ourselves.

I suppose one could argue that all child anal rapes are satanic.

Anyhow, when they keep bringing that up even now, you know that they've admitted defeat.
It’s all they have. Can’t forget the guy coaching his 10 year old son to yell rape stuff on the way out of last years game. Sad bunch of losers

Not sure if this was talked about here, but from being at the game...

Watch the first few seconds of the clip below. The set up for Penn State to come out of the tunnel at Heinz field was completely f'd up. Pitt came out first...and then the Pitt band spread out over like 100% of the field and blocked Penn State being able to run out of the tunnel. They had to snake their way through the back of the end zone and around the outside of the field to get to their sideline. Definitely intentional.

Reactions: Hotshoe
There are Pitt fans, certainly not all of them, who have an over-the-top hatred of Penn State that starts from I don’t know where. I know two people in “real life” like this and, of course, there are several on the Lair. The laughable Pitt Chains comes to mind first.

...only several??? Are there two Pitt LAIR boards 'cause the one I read is loaded with hate for all things PSU.

Not sure if this was talked about here, but from being at the game...

Watch the first few seconds of the clip below. The set up for Penn State to come out of the tunnel at Heinz field was completely f'd up. Pitt came out first...and then the Pitt band spread out over like 100% of the field and blocked Penn State being able to run out of the tunnel. They had to snake their way through the back of the end zone and around the outside of the field to get to their sideline. Definitely intentional.

ASS. BEATING. :eek:

Pitt fans booing the Blue Band, lol.

I hope we stomp their asses 124-0 this fall. Its what they deserve and I want to ensure they never schedule another game with us again. Fk'em!

The last time PSU scored over 100 points on an opponent was in 1920 (PSU 109, Lebanon Valley 7). We are overdue and Pitt is the ideal patsy. Will Dooch and his Pitt boys even dare to show up this fall?
By the way, the last time a CFB team put up over 100 points on an opponent was in 2003. Surprised? I was: (Rockford 105, Trinity Bible 0)

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_100-point_games_in_college_football

Last edited:
Reactions: denniskembala
cropped_pitt.jpg

Here is my favorite recent quote..."Interesting. It was clear that Clifford was not ready for prime time in the bowl game. "

What?

Yep, how was that clear? If Thompkins catches that long pass for 50 years Clifford would have had as many yards on that play as Kenny Heisman gets in 2 or 3 games....

Reactions: marshall23
BREAKING NEWS————— If Lamont Wade transferrs to Pitt and they land Devonshire then the Duzz owns Western Pa recruiting.

Yep, here it is:
https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/wade.145606/

But what they fail to realize is that if Wade actually has told CJF he is leaving, it's that much more unlikely that Devonshire ends up at pitt...... Given the extra scholarships, CJF will likely put the full court press on Devonshire.

A lot of cuckery here on this thread. Y’all HAVE to have something better to do than have 79 pages talking about Pitt. But, y’all don’t care about Pitt, right?

A lot of cuckery here on this thread. Y’all HAVE to have something better to do than have 79 pages talking about Pitt. But, y’all don’t care about Pitt, right?

No, except for amusement potential, we don't care at all.

And we care about you even less. But when you Pitt guys come around, it's a good refresher for what rock-bottom really looks like. Thanks.

I can’t speak for anyone else, and personally I have nothing against the U of Pittsburgh or it’s players. I wish them all success in life. It’s your delusional, hate filled, and envious fan base that repulses me. See you in September.

Yep, how was that clear? If Thompkins catches that long pass for 50 years Clifford would have had as many yards on that play as Kenny Heisman gets in 2 or 3 games....
That, and it would have likely been Clifford' ONLY snap as Thompkins may have scored.

Wow a 79 page thread over 2 years regarding a team that penn State fans get a good laugh at. If you read the thread, you will find out much of what was said and predicted about Pitt was true. Face it. Pitt is easy to laugh at

Now, go back and read the 79 threads Pitt fans have posted about penn State in the last 2 months little bro

Wow a 79 page thread over 2 years regarding a team that penn State fans get a good laugh at. If you read the thread, you will find out much of what was said and predicted about Pitt was true. Face it. Pitt is easy to laugh at

Now, go back and read the 79 threads Pitt fans have posted about penn State in the last 2 months little bro
There could be a 79 page thread about Pitt's epic bowl losses.

A measly 5.5 posts a day, making fun of the special needs school that constantly fails, that PSU played TWICE and dominated (84-20) during that time frame. If Pitt fans don't like the world laughing at their school, then they need to stop acting like Pitt fans.

Pitt fans just don't get it. When they pull out the "you are posting about my school, thus you care about my school" garbage, how desperate it makes them look? I can only guess they were home schooled and didn't experience the social interactions of high school.

I’ve often thought entering the Lair was like visiting an Alzheimer’s ward. ( And I mean no disrespect to anyone who has a friend or relative suffering from this terrible disease ). They are all babbling semi incoherently, then collectively they all lose their mind and start screaming at each other. Usually about the same things repeatedly; should we have or not have an on campus stadium. How stars don’t matter in recruiting, which color uniforms are most appealing, script or block Pitt logo, how to increase attendance, how difficult the non conference schedule is murder on top of the brutal Coastal gauntlet. Finally PSU envy and hate. Then things subside and back to incoherent babbling again.

I’ve often thought entering the Lair was like visiting an Alzheimer’s ward. ( And I mean no disrespect to anyone who has a friend or relative suffering from this terrible disease ). They are all babbling semi incoherently, then collectively they all lose their mind and start screaming at each other. Usually about the same things repeatedly; should we have or not have an on campus stadium. How stars don’t matter in recruiting, which color uniforms are most appealing, script or block Pitt logo, how to increase attendance, how difficult the non conference schedule is murder on top of the brutal Coastal gauntlet. Finally PSU envy and hate. Then things subside and back to incoherent babbling again.

"Should we tarp off the upper decks?"

Well, you might get a similar response dynamic here with certain questions (e.g., names/no names).

Their back and forth in their thread about Wade possibly ending up at pitt is comical.

Wasn't it Duzzy that was doing the trash talking??

FireballZFreshman
New

Think of this. Wade returns home to Pittsburgh kills it and makes the NFL. What better recruiting ammo do we need to keep kids home?
If Aaron Donald, Derrelle Revis, James Conner and Tyler Boyd aren't enough to 'keep kids home' then the local school system is failing. Eff, Wade.

Spurning Pitt for PSU is one thing and may be forgivable. All the immature trash-talking since is not.

Taking a girl back after she dumps you is one thing. Taking a girl back after she cheated on you. On your bed. With your friend. While posting it on social media is another...it doesn't matter if she's a '10'. And smurf ain't a '10'.

19 FireballZ, Today at 11:53 AM
Last edited: Today at 12:49 PM

Their back and forth in their thread about Wade possibly ending up at pitt is comical.

Wasn't it Duzzy that was doing the trash talking??

FireballZFreshman
New

Think of this. Wade returns home to Pittsburgh kills it and makes the NFL. What better recruiting ammo do we need to keep kids home?
If Aaron Donald, Derrelle Revis, James Conner and Tyler Boyd aren't enough to 'keep kids home' then the local school system is failing. Eff, Wade.

Spurning Pitt for PSU is one thing and may be forgivable. All the immature trash-talking since is not.

Taking a girl back after she dumps you is one thing. Taking a girl back after she cheated on you. On your bed. With your friend. While posting it on social media is another...it doesn't matter if she's a '10'. And smurf ain't a '10'.

19 FireballZ, Today at 11:53 AM
Last edited: Today at 12:49 PM

Hey kids, come to Pitt, where you can learn to lose like every Pitt player before you! Then if you make an NFL team that happens to have the best offensive line in the entire league and the feature back is a head case, you might get a chance to make the fumble that costs your team a spot in the playoffs!

Quite the sales pitch.

Silly season has officially begun. Some 12 and 0, quite a few 10 and 2’s and then 8 and 4 2019 win totals. Our game with them is either a win for Pitt or a toss up. Any poor soul that mentions 6 and 6 or worse immediately finds himself under heavy artillery fire followed by napham bombing. By early August they will have won their 128th Natty.

Silly season has officially begun. Some 12 and 0, quite a few 10 and 2’s and then 8 and 4 2019 win totals. Our game with them is either a win for Pitt or a toss up. Any poor soul that mentions 6 and 6 or worse immediately finds himself under heavy artillery fire followed by napham bombing. By early August they will have won their 128th Natty.

I like to refer to this as silly season. If you think this is good, wait until Picket completes 10 of 15 passes at the spring game for 84 yards. They will be onto The national title

Reactions: m48tank
They barely had any good players at all, and they all left. They will be lucky if they don't get beat worse than they did this year at home, with the poor weather on their side.

Well we did lose our overrated QB, which will make all the difference in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT