ADVERTISEMENT

Phillies Rookie Phenom Rhys Hoskins

No, people should not be interested in moving a guy who has been really productive at the MLB level. Personally, I think Hernandez should be a 40 stolen base guy as well.

He might be one of the top 5 fastest guys in baseball. Maybe even the fastest. I love him as a player but the one thing that drives me nuts is that he is also one of the worst baserunners for somebody that fast I have ever seen. I wish Davy Lopes was still around.

Hard to just single anyone out because the whole team is basically careless when it comes to good baserunning.

He might be one of the top 5 fastest guys in baseball. Maybe even the fastest. I love him as a player but the one thing that drives me nuts is that he is also one of the worst baserunners for somebody that fast I have ever seen. I wish Davy Lopes was still around.

Hard to just single anyone out because the whole team is basically careless when it comes to good baserunning.

Most of this team is garbage on the bases...imho that ALL is reflective on the manager and coaching staff.

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire

Agree although I have to say Cesar's baserunning is light years ahead of where it was a couple years ago. Herrera is the guy whose baserunning makes me want to smash the television. He's a happy go lucky guy with talent and potential but sloppy play can have a tendency to infect the whole team. Juan Samuel is a mentor for the Latino players in order to make the MLB transition easier and also make them realize the opportunity they have. His facial expressions make it easy to see how frustrated he gets when one of those guys makes a little league baserunning mistake.

Last edited:
Agree although I have to say Cesar's baserunning is light years ahead of where it was a couple years ago. Herrera is the guy whose baserunning makes me want to smash the television. He's a happy go lucky guy with talent and potential but sloppy play can have a tendency to infect the whole team. Juan Samuel is a mentor for the Latinos players in order to make the MLB transition easier and also make them realize the opportunity they have. His facial expressions make it easy to see how frustrated he gets when one of those guys makes a little league baserunning mistake.

yes and remember who almost cost Hamels the No-No in chicago a few years ago? people laughed that one off but it was a tell tale sign of just how big of a bonehead he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT