ADVERTISEMENT

Leipold Now!!!

Give me the Ohio state count.

You claim they underperformed and cited the one point road loss to Ohio State as one example.

Who had more NFL players on their 2017 squad? Penn State or Ohio State?
Get it yourself if you're so damn interested and how does it even matter?
Penn State had elite talent to win a championship that year. Period. Elite!

Get it yourself if you're so damn interested and how does it even matter?
Penn State had elite talent to win a championship that year. Period. Elite!
I’ll stop. I hope you see my point (they weren’t the only ones with elite talent.)

#WeAre

I’ll stop. I hope you see my point (they weren’t the only ones with elite talent.)

#WeAre
Is there ever a time that wouldn't be true? Seriously. Its a statement of the obvious. In any given year there are typically 3-6 teams that have relatively equal talent or have the right team to make a run. Who gets the breaks or makes their breaks are the ones who make it to the top. Sports is never clean and is always dynamic unlike the linear thinking of their fan(atics).

#WeAre
But you're acting as though we didn't have elite talent
I'm never "angry" when we lose to Ohio State--best case, that game can go either way but you're acting as though people saying the 2017 underachieved are wrong--they aren't. Losing to Michigan State the following week wasn't acceptable.

Reactions: BullrunLion
2017, we blew a lead against Ohio State and lost a game we should never have lost. we were ahead 21-3 and lost! Bad coaching. Also lost to Michigan State in a game they should not have lost. 2019 Another failure against Ohio State. Poor coaching in many games and bad gameday decisions. He blames offensive coordinators for his problems on offense, but they have to run his RPO system, which was only effective with McSorley and an NFL caliber RB like Barkley!!!
So you are judging an entire season based on the two losses the had? When the won 11 games??? Do you have any idea how many teams would LOVE to win 11 games?

You have unrealistic expectations that suggest you have not followed college football for very long.

• Love
Reactions: mcpat and 81b&w
So how quick can we fire Franklin and get Liepold. Franklin has underperformed every year except 1. In 1997 I suggested we get Saban, and many laughed. Well, how would things have turned out if we got Saban, the number one college coach. I have not been impressed with a coach since then until I see this guy Leipold. This guy is the real deal and can make PSU a National Champion again. He would bench Clifford like he should be and put in Allor. He would not run an offense that has the RB stand in the backfield for 3 seconds, while the QB does a run/pass option, that has very little chance of the QB running or passing, so it is just a sloooooW run!!!. We have the players to compete, but not the head coach. Period!!!
You jinxed Leipold. Way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT