ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State WVB first match of the season

You really should put yourself on ignore. It works me and the nonsense I post.

I'll try it. After all, I hate me.

Seriously, can't we have some fun and be useless here? Fun and useless, besides being no way to go through life (son), is also frowned upon where I work. I need an outlet.

Reactions: Ski and FHSPSU67
I'll try it. After all, I hate me.

Seriously, can't we have some fun and be useless here? Fun and useless, besides being no way to go through life (son), is also frowned upon where I work. I need an outlet.

"Fun & Useless".....
Thanks! Now I know what my next neck tat is gonna say!
Hope I can fit it in there by the "Don't Judge Moi" one. o_O

Note: I've already used the "Idiotic & Worthless" tat.... just below the tram.... well, never mind.

"Fun & Useless".....
Thanks! Now I know what my next neck tat is gonna say!
Hope I can fit it in there by the "Don't Judge Moi" one. o_O

Note: I've already used the "Idiotic & Worthless" tat.... just below the tram.... well, never mind.

Tats? :eek:

Any updates? And Bob is just funnin' is all.

Update:

PSU up 2-0 (25-13, 25-13).

Yup, just having some fun.

Thanks for the score update. What is the outlook for Penn State this year? I'm hoping Russ can get the program on a title run.

Yup, just having some fun.

Thanks for the score update. What is the outlook for Penn State this year? I'm hoping Russ can get the program on a title run.

Legit chance to win the B1G I think. But - programs are a lot better and deeper than when Russ dominated - usual suspects abound; Nebraska, Wiscy, and Minny all ranked but all lost a lot of talent. Get setting and first pass/receiving issues worked out and we could be really good. Have some talented hitters that's for sure.

Reactions: Bob78
Legit chance to win the B1G I think. But - programs are a lot better and deeper than when Russ dominated - usual suspects abound; Nebraska, Wiscy, and Minny all ranked but all lost a lot of talent. Get setting and first pass/receiving issues worked out and we could be really good. Have some talented hitters that's for sure.

Thanks. Setting was a mess last year. Here's hoping they've cleaned that up.

Are you a death row prison guard?

I tried that once. Didn't work. One of the prisoners asked to go out for fresh air. He said he just needed a little alone time. Seemed like an innocent request, so I obliged him. Gone. That was frowned upon. Unfortunately, I didn't know that until afterwards.

I tried that once. Didn't work. One of the prisoners asked to go out for fresh air. He said he just needed a little alone time. Seemed like an innocent request, so I obliged him. Gone. That was frowned upon. Unfortunately, I didn't know that until afterwards.

Was that wrong? Did no one tell you that was frowned on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT