ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State vs. West Virginia - GAMEDAY THREAD

FGs are a legitimate concern. I think punting will be OK but not great.

Run defense is a legitimate concern against good teams. I think the problem is not just personnel but also a scheme that prioritizes explosive plays over plugging gaps.

Illinois OL might be stronger than PSU's DL but I don't think their offense can score as many points as PSU's offense.
Agree with all the concerns. I also wonder how much the run defense had to change to account for a mobile QB.

I didn't see him taking knees on their final TD drive. They also burnt a 2 pt play on our 3rd string defense. They then tried an onside kick.

And we were in the wrong letting our backup QB get reps? What an ašṣ. If you wanted us to take a knee, take one yourself.
If Franklin was really trying to run it up, he wouldn’t have had his 2’s and 3’s in on their final TD.

Agree with all the concerns. I also wonder how much the run defense had to change to account for a mobile QB.

You people keep repeating this same nonsense - the "run defense" did fine on Saturday contrary to your repeated bullshit. WVU's RBs ran for 75 yards on 25 carries - a 3.0 ypc average. WVU's QB accounted for half their rushing yards on scrambles (Greene ran for 71 yards on 15 carries).

BTW poser-fan trolls - PSU is out-rushing Iowa 100 yards to 18 yards midway through 3rd QTR. PSU has run 63 offensive plays to Iowa's 24...... Yea, "we're" lucky to be winning.... blah, blah, blah.... Get lost you loser poser troll douchebags.

BTW poser-fan trolls - PSU is out-rushing Iowa 100 yards to 18 yards midway through 3rd QTR. PSU has run 63 offensive plays to Iowa's 24...... Yea, "we're" lucky to be winning.... blah, blah, blah.... Get lost you loser poser troll douchebags.
No one said we're lucky to be winning. We're infinitely better. That doesn't alter we've gotten many breaks in this one.

Replay demonstrate Danielson & Nessler full-of-shit again on Singleton run. Had 1st down and Refs screwed him on spot by a full yard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT