ADVERTISEMENT

PDIII to iowa?

Appreciate the love, guys. I was hoping to stay out of this after addressing it with a single response (no one needs another testosterone contest on here), but the butthurt cream was just too funny to not acknowledge. Hadn't seen that before.

While I have no incentive to dispute nice things people say about me, I do have some level of self-awareness and understand that I can be a bit polarizing. My personality kind of swings that way at times. It's all good -- can't please all people all the time.

I'm just thankful that I'm considered at least a step above Jammen on the evolutionary ladder of internet fan forum personalities. ;)

Oh, and one of my bucket-list items is to see tomsc/tom1973 lose his temper on one of these message boards someday, and really let someone have it. Even if the recipient doesn't deserve it.

Anyway, ready to move on to other subject matter . . .

Appreciate the love, guys. I was hoping to stay out of this after addressing it with a single response (no one needs another testosterone contest on here), but the butthurt cream was just too funny to not acknowledge. Hadn't seen that before.

While I have no incentive to dispute nice things people say about me, I do have some level of self-awareness and understand that I can be a bit polarizing. My personality kind of swings that way at times. It's all good -- can't please all people all the time.

I'm just thankful that I'm considered at least a step above Jammen on the evolutionary ladder of internet fan forum personalities. ;)

Oh, and one of my bucket-list items is to see tomsc/tom1973 lose his temper on one of these message boards someday, and really let someone have it. Even if the recipient doesn't deserve it.

Anyway, ready to move on to other subject matter . . .
Like Michael Stipe or Bono your early work is much edgier, before you became insufferable.

btw, Flo reporting that PD3 has narrowed his choices to Kent State, Buffalo, Rutgers, and Iowa. As usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fink
Hawkeye Wrestling Club (Conditional) Donation Receipt

Donor Contribution : $25,000.00
Condition: Access to funds contingent upon T&T successfully signing the wrestler known online as "PD3"
Payment Method : Online Transaction

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Filled : Thu, 06 Jul 17 14:51:26 -0500

:D

Hawkeye Wrestling Club (Conditional) Donation Receipt

Donor Contribution : $25,000.00
Condition: Access to funds contingent upon T&T successfully signing the wrestler known online as "PD3"
Payment Method : Online Transaction

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Filled : Thu, 06 Jul 17 14:51:26 -0500

:D
LMAO now that is great fake news for sure..:)

Is that like Joe Pesci saying 2 youths?

giphy.gif

One of my favorite movies

in an attempt to derail this thread, how on earth do you copy a picture from your computer into a post? I would give Digger his little popcorn feller
Gotta use a third party like Imgur or even Facebook, where you upload the image there, then right click, copy image location, and paste through the image function here.

Last edited:
TNT > carl....cause they release guys
TNT > carl ..... cause he doesnt take problem kids just so they can win championship

I love that brands is ending EVERY hr talking point about cael.

I promise to never post the hamster dance again if he takes downey.

#MakeIowaChampsAgain

I really didn't think this transfer would ever happen however a few guys that would be considered close to the program are saying this is a done deal over on HR. Just don't get the upside, 8th to 6th at NCAAs? I think the Brands are letting their pride make this decision because this is ripe for disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
Well somebody needs to whip that kid into shape. His dad certainly hasn't, won't and will never be, a good role model. Only time will tell what happens.

Reactions: LHavenlion
I really didn't think this transfer would ever happen however a few guys that would be considered close to the program are saying this is a done deal over on HR. Just don't get the upside, 8th to 6th at NCAAs? I think the Brands are letting their pride make this decision.

If this does happen, I'm guessing Brands are using this as a trial run..like you said 8th to 6th doesn't matter and not worth the headache if it goes south. I think they looking long term..if it works out, they have a solid guy for RTC.

If Brands thinks he can get the kid on the right path kudos to him.

Reactions: Mikefontenot27
I don't know what's funnier the rationalizing that is happening or the hate of the idea by the Carl haters.

Today I think we can have our cake and eat it to.

Future time could never leave because it must first arrive.
Who is talking future time. Past time has already written a pretty lengthy dossier on PD2. Unless he changes train tracks, he is going to end up at the same places.

I would not want to be a college admissions officer trying to decipher his transcripts. Two junior colleges plus Nebraska and Iowa State.

I would not want to be a college admissions officer trying to decipher his transcripts. Two junior colleges plus Nebraska and Iowa State.
You missed Florida and Maryland apparently, not to mention a stop at the OTC. This is stop number 7. Yes, seven!!

Well somebody needs to whip that kid into shape. His dad certainly hasn't, won't and will never be, a good role model. Only time will tell what happens.

Lol.

So, is this a Big Brothers / Big Sisters - type of volunteering / mentoring program TnT decided upon ?

Reactions: dunkej01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT