ADVERTISEMENT

PDIII to iowa?

Amazing takedown by Woodsiding in the HR thread - pretty much eviscerates Don Hawkeye.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...ed-that-he-wants-tobe-a-hawkeye.193245/page-2

pJrpgce.gif

Having Tom and Terry as mentors might just be what that young man needs to straighten up. I still domt see it happening.

After all the nonsense HR has spewed over the years when Cael brought Andrew Long to PSU I can't wait to see how HR explains this away, and they will, if PD3 ends up at Iowa. They will see nothing wrong with it, and yet will still believe Cael is a monster for giving Andrew Long another chance.

Having Tom and Terry as mentors might just be what that young man needs to straighten up. I still domt see it happening.

I wonder how many of the coaches at his four high schools and four previous colleges thought the same thing ...

He has burned every bridge he's ever smoked weed beneath and never taken responsibility for any of it. If a guy like that doesn't deserve a second chance in the form of a spot on the roster of a once-great college wrestling program, who does?

Extremely high risk, with a chance of high reward. First thing I'd do, regardless of where he ends up, is demand he get off of social media...if not, sorry.

I've been as vocal as could be in my opposition, and would stop donating to the HWC if this happened. I can't justify a dime of my hard earned money going towards him competing. A lot of people blindly supporting what would be a train wreck decision, unfortunately.

I've been as vocal as could be in my opposition, and would stop donating to the HWC if this happened. I can't justify a dime of my hard earned money going towards him competing. A lot of people blindly supporting what would be a train wreck decision, unfortunately.

Somebody get this guy a medal! 1st place in morality. What a hero.

I have been to one Nebraska football game. On that day their offense was featuring a new running back. His name was Lawrence something or another. Man could that guy run

Willie's in the midst of trying to rank 280 HS wrestlers from across the country. I'd be more than a little punch at this point.

since the banning of spyker and 21guns, slushhead is by far the most unbearable person on here.

congrats.
Willie--Slush has been a very good and respected poster on the Scout board. Not sure what you mean by that. I admit I'm not as familiar with posts on BWI, but he seems like a good guy. I'm sure you are too.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
After all the nonsense HR has spewed over the years when Cael brought Andrew Long to PSU I can't wait to see how HR explains this away, and they will, if PD3 ends up at Iowa. They will see nothing wrong with it, and yet will still believe Cael is a monster for giving Andrew Long another chance.

Still a scumbag for what he did...just that TnT will also be scumbags

Spyker is back using a new handle. He's been behaving thus far. Time will tell.

since the banning of spyker and 21guns, slushhead is by far the most unbearable person on here.

congrats.
Willie,

Slush is a solid poster and fan of wrestling who is true to his beliefs. His posts are not outrageous, nor inflammatory.

He disagreed with the way you kicked the Suriano hornets' nest, not a big deal.

Still a scumbag for what he did...just that TnT will also be scumbags
Scumbag for what? Reaching out to a kid and offering a hand up? Cael recruited the kid to ISU, knows the family.
But hey. If in the same situation you would kick the kid to the curb, I would argue that speaks volumes about you.

Scumbag for what? Reaching out to a kid and offering a hand up? Cael recruited the kid to ISU, knows the family.
But hey. If in the same situation you would kick the kid to the curb, I would argue that speaks volumes about you.

Pretty sure Dayhawk was talking about PD3 and not Cael in that context, so was not ripping on Cael.

Willie--Slush has been a very good and respected poster on the Scout board. Not sure what you mean by that. I admit I'm not as familiar with posts on BWI, but he seems like a good guy. I'm sure you are too.
Someday when I grow up, I hope to be as classy as you Tom. As Willie would say, sincerely.

congrats.

Sorry, that is not even CLOSE to being true and you know it. He's only unbearable to you because he called you on your rumor mongering. I guess he just made you :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT