ADVERTISEMENT

ON3 or Lions247?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What say you?
Going to try on3 first. For some reason 247 won’t allow me to post anymore. Every attempt at a post says ‘pending approval’ by mods yet never gets approved. Don’t know why but can’t get anyone there to fix it. 😡

247 has the extra petty bonus of ‘downvotes’, so you know - instead of having to reduce your input to one of five emojis you can actually dislike a post if you so choose. And your ‘user rating’ will reflect the average of your up and down votes. Sort of like you’re an Uber driver.

I’ve had an audibles (now on 24/7) account for years, longer than here. I haven’t spent much time there since they migrated to 24/7 as it seems it’s not as active as here. I signed up for an On3 account a couple for weeks ago. I guess I’ll bounce back and forth between the two and see where the best landing is.

247 has the extra petty bonus of ‘downvotes’, so you know - instead of having to reduce your input to one of five emojis you can actually dislike a post if you so choose. And your ‘user rating’ will reflect the average of your up and down votes. Sort of like you’re an Uber driver.

It seems like the people on 247 cry/downvote if someone questions the program or if a post has one once of negativity.

Reactions: Midnighter2
I’ve had an audibles (now on 24/7) account for years, longer than here. I haven’t spent much time there since they migrated to 24/7 as it seems it’s not as active as here. I signed up for an On3 account a couple for weeks ago. I guess I’ll bounce back and forth between the two and see where the best landing is.

I wonder if my account is still active. I remember when they used to be psuplaybook and Mark, Nirav, and Tom (the other Tom who liked that funky looking reporter) used to have their letter that eventually morphed into a full magazine. Fun times, until the dark years came and it devolved, much like a democratic run city.

I'm going with On3. Tom's already over there adding the ongoing threads. I think it'll fly.

Weird. I just subscribed, and now it's telling me that I do not have sufficient privileges to view the forums? I changed my name to State4Life.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I've done that twice .. still not working for me. I may have to ask for my dollar back

are you sure that you're actually logging out? Closing a browser is not logging out.

to log out, find your avatar pic (or initials if you didn't upload a pic) in the upper right of the screen (For accurate directions: from the far right moving to the left, first is the Search icon (a magnifying glass), then the Notification icon (a bell), then the PM icon (an envelope), and then the Avatar/Initials icon. Click on the Avatar/Initials icon, and its menu should appear. Scroll down to the next to the last option in the menu, which is "Log out." Click on that. Then load the platform again, log in, and it should resolve your issue.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Really bad time for this. Maybe it's just bad timing with the CJF bullshit and the team's performance but right now my "Give a F@ck" is kind of broken. I'm hoping it can be fixed in time but I'll probably be on the sidelines for a while.
I'm with you. I need to think this out.

are you sure that you're actually logging out? Closing a browser is not logging out.

to log out, find your avatar pic (or initials if you didn't upload a pic) in the upper right of the screen (For accurate directions: from the far right moving to the left, first is the Search icon (a magnifying glass), then the Notification icon (a bell), then the PM icon (an envelope), and then the Avatar/Initials icon. Click on the Avatar/Initials icon, and its menu should appear. Scroll down to the next to the last option in the menu, which is "Log out." Click on that. Then load the platform again, log in, and it should resolve your issue.
Yes. Thanks for the effort, but I'm pretty good with how this stuff works. I am fully logging out and it's still not working

I wonder if my account is still active. I remember when they used to be psuplaybook and Mark, Nirav, and Tom (the other Tom who liked that funky looking reporter) used to have their letter that eventually morphed into a full magazine. Fun times, until the dark years came and it devolved, much like a democratic run city.

Heather Dinich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT