ADVERTISEMENT

PSU ever had a player from Hawaii?

voltz99

Sep 25, 2015
I know there was a Samoan OL a few years back but I am not sure where he was from. I think Vega is from Washington.

PSU just got a CB for a kid from Hawaii. I doubt he is coming here but he is visiting. The On3 site gives points simply for visiting so he got the CB. Also visiting UW and Nebraska.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I had a fake girlfriend from there, once. But sadly after I sent her a lot of money for treatments for a condition, she passed. About the same time I ran out of money.

a1f5f1e7-d9c9-4dba-b012-7639188a0a11_text.gif

I know there was a Samoan OL a few years back but I am not sure where he was from. I think Vega is from Washington.

PSU just got a CB for a kid from Hawaii. I doubt he is coming here but he is visiting. The On3 site gives points simply for visiting so he got the CB. Also visiting UW and Nebraska.

Tim Manoa. Fullback

There was a defensive end near the end of Paterno era who left after 1-2 years

Reactions: jimarnp
Troy Polamalu’s uncle….. Aoutoa Polamalu…. was a starting nose guard in the 80s. Don’t know if he was born in Hawaii. Or are they Samoan?

Last edited:
Tim and his family moved to Laie (a small town on the North shore of Oahu) when he was a kid. That’s where he began playing football. His parents met a guy, ( perhaps a football coach) who lived outside of Pittsburgh and offered to host Tim for his high school years at his home. I believe he then went on to graduate from North Allegany And was recruited by Penn State. His family remained in Hawaii throughout his tenure at PSU.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT