ADVERTISEMENT

Good night JohnBoy.......

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Have been coming to and posting on "this" site since Plotit days. Since the move to On3 the football and football adjacent content on here has been disappointing. Been posting on Test Board on and off as long as it has been in existence. Given the totality of this site (football and test) and general lack of content, the Test Board was entertaining enough to make checking both sites worth while. But seriously pay for this?? if I am going to pay for content and doubt I am, but if I am likely will try On3.

Have been coming to and posting on "this" site since Plotit days. Since the move to On3 the football and football adjacent content on here has been disappointing. Been posting on Test Board on and off as long as it has been in existence. Given the totality of this site (football and test) and general lack of content, the Test Board was entertaining enough to make checking both sites worth while. But seriously pay for this?? if I am going to pay for content and doubt I am, but if I am likely will try On3.

NJ is very stupid.

Will miss you Steve.
Fwiw hope you change your mind.

Adios my friend. Honestly, I don't think any other site is any better. I think they do a nice job here and like the forums. Hope you come back....

It’s pretty sad how little interaction there is on this site now. Few threads started, usually die off quickly, and the worst is a few head cases that post 20-30 times a day on the same minutia and go on for days. Just a waste of time to sift through all the ego driven crappola to get to something interesting.

Really bad as these guys work hard to create quality content. Interviews with coaches, players, admin plus game film analysis, backgrounds on coaches, scouting reports and more. Far better than the previous regime that leaned on members to do the same…. but without the access these guys have.

Makes one wonder if they are struggling financially. If so will the boards continue? Or be drastically scaled back?

Last edited:
Same here. Found the site in 1994 or 1995. I’m likely done.
I'm considering options. Going to McAndrew's site is absolutely off the table. And I'm not paying for the test board or the so-called football premium board. the 247 pay site isn't great from what I've heard. So, I'll stay her for now but not optimistic about things going forward.

You folks cannot find another site to argue about politics? I come here because we have a common interest in PSU sports. I have political opinions but politics are divisive and lead to insulting one another. Do that on social media and bring your love for PSU sports here. Why is that difficult?

You folks cannot find another site to argue about politics? I come here because we have a common interest in PSU sports. I have political opinions but politics are divisive and lead to insulting one another. Do that on social media and bring your love for PSU sports here. Why is that difficult?

Agreed, these nuts just can't keep it on the "Current Events Board" where it belongs. No respect.

Reactions: JimNazium
It’s pretty sad how little interaction ghete is on this site now. Few threads started, usually die off quickly, and the worst is a few head cases that post 20-30 times a day on the same minutia and go on for days. Just a waste of time to sift through all the ego driven crappola to get to something interesting.

Really bad as these guys work hard to create quality content. Interviews with coaches, players, admin plus game film analysis, backgrounds on coaches, scouting reports and more. Far better than the previous regime that leaned on members to do the same…. but without the access these guys have.

Makes one wonder if they are struggling financially. If so will the boards continue? Or be drastically scaled back?
We have just as much access as everyone else and provide the same, if not better coverage than everyone else.

I feel as though a lot of you have yet to try the premium side of things where all the real action is from practice reports, team news, recruiting scoop, etc. For any of those interested use promo code HVI30 for a free 30 day trial and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I can assure you that these boards are not going anywhere any time soon.

@NJPSU is now BACK!!! Officially. Started today........

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Let the good times roll.

Steve G, we actually got along a little. On3 isn't better, but hey, give it a shot.

One has to wonder about a clown that rejoins a forum under a new alias and lies about who he is until he gets caught.

NJ is very stupid.

Reactions: bison13 and m.knox
We have just as much access as everyone else and provide the same, if not better coverage than everyone else.

I feel as though a lot of you have yet to try the premium side of things where all the real action is from practice reports, team news, recruiting scoop, etc. For any of those interested use promo code HVI30 for a free 30 day trial and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I tried the promo code ... it said: Promotion is no longer active and promo code is invalid
03c55dbe-ba6f-4685-857a-4ee93bacb00b_text.gif

Reactions: bdgan

Like I said you guys work harder and have more content than the previous regime. And better access.

So I bought in. Someone needs to supply some sanity here!😹

Reactions: Obliviax and m.knox
I tried the promo code ... it said: Promotion is no longer active and promo code is invalid
03c55dbe-ba6f-4685-857a-4ee93bacb00b_text.gif
Richie: If you were gonna convert the Test Board from free to subscription only after all those years, and do so with only 8 hours' prior notice, you should have extended that new subscription discount a whole lot longer than 24 hours. All of those subscriptions auto renew, for Chrissake. You're losing money by making the discount period so short, as the above posts suggests. He is clearly not the only poster who is considering a subscription. And if you lose all of these people on account of that, you leave those of us who signed up wondering whether we made the correct decision.

Richie: If you were gonna convert the Test Board from free to subscription only after all those years, and do so with only 8 hours' prior notice, you should have extended that new subscription discount a whole lot longer than 24 hours. All of those subscriptions auto renew, for Chrissake. You're losing money by making the discount period so short, as the above posts suggests. He is clearly not the only poster who is considering a subscription. And if you lose all of these people on account of that, you leave those of us who signed up wondering whether we made the correct decision.
you made the wrong decision.

200w.gif

E
Exactly. This is a PSU board first and foremost. If you want political discussion, go to a political board. This isn't a difficult concept.

Reactions: Richie O
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT