ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Wrestling Trials

giphy.gif

I’m bringing the kind of males who are biological females but they identify as transvestite gay males. So they look like hot women, dress like hot women, and desire good looking men such as us. :)
Which restroom do they use?

Reactions: Dogwelder
Are we still having a party at Nova's, and Tikki's?

Probably not, My place isn't furnished, plus there is the whole social distancing thing. However, if the weather is nice and someone can provide a big screen and a Wifi connection we could tailgate in the BJC/Beaver Stadium parking lots. I'm up for that.

Here is a tip, the email says they will process refunds after Friday, but I called to update my credit card info and they processed the refund as soon as I got off the phone.

Actually called is not entirely accurate, I did leave a message but I also emailed them my phone number at bjcticketcenter@psu.edu and they called me back in about 20 mins from either my email or message, not sure which.

So if you want your refund quicker, just email asking for a call.

Olympic Trials - Who is Qualified and Who is Not (yet) Qualified? Only two more ways to qualify: win NCAAs or finish in the top two at the Last Chance Qualifier in March.

PSU and NLWC guys in bold (below)

57 kg
Who's In

Spencer Lee

Thomas Gilman

Daton Fix

Nick Suriano

Joe Colon

Vito Arujau

Seth Gross

Nathan Tomasello

Zach Sanders

Tyler Graff

Who's Out

Dylan Ragusin

Darian Cruz

Jack Mueller

65 kg
Who's In

Zain Retherford

Yianni Diakomihalis

Jordan Oliver

Joey McKenna

James Green

Nick Lee

Anthony Ashnault

Nahshon Garrett

Frank Molinaro

Logan Stieber

Who's Out

Jaydin Eierman

Evan Henderson

Andrew Alirez

Yahya Thomas

Pat Lugo

Matthew Kolodzik

Dean Heil

Sammy Sasso

Mitch McKee

Luke Pletcher

Dom Demas

74 kg
Who's In

Jordan Burroughs (automatic bid to finals)

Kyle Dake (automatic bid to semifinals)

Isaiah Martinez

Jason Nolf

Logan Massa

Mekhi Lewis

David Carr

Tommy Gantt

Evan Wick

Anthony Valencia

Who's Out

Carter Starocci

Ryan Deakin

Alec Pantaleo

Tyler Berger

Carson Kharchla

Vincenzo Joseph

Hayden Hidlay

86 kg
Who's In

David Taylor

Bo Nickal

Zahid Valencia

Alex Dieringer

Myles Martin

Pat Downey

Brett Pfarr

Sammy Brooks

Who's Out

Gabe Dean

Trent Hidlay

Nate Jackson

Aaron Brooks

Drew Foster

Mark Hall

Rocky Elam

97 kg
Who's In

Kyle Snyder (Automatic bid to finals)

J’den Cox (automatic bid to the semifinals)

Mike Macchiavello

Kyven Gadson

Hayden Zillmer

Kollin Moore

Ty Walz

Jacob Kasper

Who's Out

Tim Dudley

Eric Schultz

125 kg
Who's In

Gable Steveson

Mason Parris

Nick Gwiazdowski

Greg Kerkvliet

Dom Bradley

Tony Nelson

Nick Nevills

Garrett Ryan

Who's Out

Tanner Hall

Trent Hillger

Youssif Hemida

Anthony Cassar

Jordan Wood

Last edited:
iF YOU FIND ANYTHING OUT ABOUT TICKETS, post it here. I too may go if I can secure tickets.
I've been checking the Dickies Arena website last couple days. Not sure if thats the right place to look or not.

Here is a tip, the email says they will process refunds after Friday, but I called to update my credit card info and they processed the refund as soon as I got off the phone.

Actually called is not entirely accurate, I did leave a message but I also emailed them my phone number at bjcticketcenter@psu.edu and they called me back in about 20 mins from either my email or message, not sure which.

So if you want your refund quicker, just email asking for a call.
Me too

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Do we know who will be streaming the event?

I have looked and cannot find any article that says who, if anyone, will be streaming or televising the event. However, I am sure it will be available somewhere. At least I hope so.

I have looked and cannot find any article that says who, if anyone, will be streaming or televising the event. However, I am sure it will be available somewhere. At least I hope so.
Nbc had the rights and Track was part of NBC and with the move to Texas I would think Flo will now have it. With the finals possibly being on NBC sports channel

Reactions: hlstone
Mine were $57.72 each for section 233, $14.43 per session, but the credit I got was $58.78, some extra small fee?

Last edited:
I received an email from PSU athletics today about presale of Trials tickets exclusive to BJC ticket purchasers. Here's some of the text:

Exclusive Presale Tomorrow

Get ready to purchase your presale tickets to the U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Wrestling in Ft. Worth, Texas at the Dickies Arena, April 2-3. Your Bryce Jordan Center purchase qualifies you for a presale starting tomorrow, February 26 at 11:00 a.m. ET. Please use the following code:

TRIALS20

As a reminder, presale transactions are limited to 6. “Tickets will be sold in socially distanced seat grouping, which will come in groups of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. The entire pod (group) must be purchased by one individual – it may not be broken up for any reason. Please note, due to safety and health protocols in place, absolutely NO ticket resale or transfer will be allowed.” Your entire group will be required to enter the building together.

Please use Google Chrome and/or Firefox for your browser when purchasing tickets.

I received it too, thoightthe comment about no reselling allowed was interesting. Assume they will require ID on entry?p

Last edited:
Another technical shit show. Had tickets for BJC. Was emailed Code. At 11:00 I put in code. Had message code was good. At first it showed no seats then when clicking on best available it gave me upper deck 3 possibilites. I'll take that, need only 2 seats.

When trying to add to the cart, it said seats were no longer available. It happened multiple times.

Tried to call the Dickies area box office and then customer service. They are both closed due to covid.

This shit is frustrating

Another technical shit show. Had tickets for BJC. Was emailed Code. At 11:00 I put in code. Had message code was good. At first it showed no seats then when clicking on best available it gave me upper deck 3 possibilites. I'll take that, need only 2 seats.

When trying to add to the cart, it said seats were no longer available. It happened multiple times.

Tried to call the Dickies area box office and then customer service. They are both closed due to covid.

This shit is frustrating
agreed.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
How you can sell tickets to a major event and not bring in personal or have them at home to man the phones for customer service is mind boggling.

How you can sell tickets to a major event and not bring in personal or have them at home to man the phones for customer service is mind boggling.
white glove treatment (after removal from the rodeo clean-up!)

Glad I deleted the pre-sale emails. Besides the travel, I would've tried to be a solo and had to have bought two tickets for the privilege.

Olympic Trials - Who is Qualified and Who is Not (yet) Qualified? Only two more ways to qualify: win NCAAs or finish in the top two at the Last Chance Qualifier in March.

PSU and NLWC guys in bold (below)

57 kg
Who's In

Spencer Lee

Thomas Gilman

Daton Fix

Nick Suriano

Joe Colon

Vito Arujau

Seth Gross

Nathan Tomasello

Zach Sanders

Tyler Graff

Who's Out

Dylan Ragusin

Darian Cruz

Jack Mueller

65 kg
Who's In

Zain Retherford

Yianni Diakomihalis

Jordan Oliver

Joey McKenna

James Green

Nick Lee

Anthony Ashnault

Nahshon Garrett

Frank Molinaro

Logan Stieber

Who's Out

Jaydin Eierman

Evan Henderson

Andrew Alirez

Yahya Thomas

Pat Lugo

Matthew Kolodzik

Dean Heil

Sammy Sasso

Mitch McKee

Luke Pletcher

Dom Demas

74 kg
Who's In

Jordan Burroughs (automatic bid to finals)

Kyle Dake (automatic bid to semifinals)

Isaiah Martinez

Jason Nolf

Logan Massa

Mekhi Lewis

David Carr

Tommy Gantt

Evan Wick

Anthony Valencia

Who's Out

Carter Starocci

Ryan Deakin

Alec Pantaleo

Tyler Berger

Carson Kharchla

Vincenzo Joseph

Hayden Hidlay

86 kg
Who's In

David Taylor

Bo Nickal

Zahid Valencia

Alex Dieringer

Myles Martin

Pat Downey

Brett Pfarr

Sammy Brooks

Who's Out

Gabe Dean

Trent Hidlay

Nate Jackson

Aaron Brooks

Drew Foster

Mark Hall

Rocky Elam

97 kg
Who's In

Kyle Snyder (Automatic bid to finals)

J’den Cox (automatic bid to the semifinals)

Mike Macchiavello

Kyven Gadson

Hayden Zillmer

Kollin Moore

Ty Walz

Jacob Kasper

Who's Out

Tim Dudley

Eric Schultz

125 kg
Who's In

Gable Steveson

Mason Parris

Nick Gwiazdowski

Greg Kerkvliet

Dom Bradley

Tony Nelson

Nick Nevills

Garrett Ryan

Who's Out

Tanner Hall

Trent Hillger

Youssif Hemida

Anthony Cassar

Jordan Wood
Wondering how they come up with in vs out. Cassar out is a little baffling. He always comes thru in the clutch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT