ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic trials

Not only do I want them there. I want my seats I have currently. I have 8 seats in the LL. I was really looking forward to that.

Bordeaux, as your already sharing the cottage with me, how about some seats?

All businesses are taking a huge hit from this economic situation. I can't see them moving the trials venue simply because of the cost to refund everyone. They can just say it is on for next year, same time, same place, same Bat channel and tell everyone they will keep the cash, and you get to keep your seat. I'm fine with that and like Bordeaux, I'm sitting on a fair number of seats for family in the lower bowl.

When I think of what happened to this season and feel in the dumps, I just think of next year when BJC hosts the Big10s. It will be great.

The Olympic Trials have drawn bigger and bigger crowds over the past couple of Olympic years. The reason given for the much higher numbers over Dallas, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis (2000, 2004, 2008), was the LOCATION (Iowa City and State College). The Iowa City numbers were all-time highs, and the State College numbers, given the sellout, were going to be higher. This despite a near-doubling of the ticket price. I see no way that USA Wrestling would move the trials. A larger arena doesn't guarantee a sellout. Having the trials in State College almost certainly does.

Bordeaux, as your already sharing the cottage with me, how about some seats?

All businesses are taking a huge hit from this economic situation. I can't see them moving the trials venue simply because of the cost to refund everyone. They can just say it is on for next year, same time, same place, same Bat channel and tell everyone they will keep the cash, and you get to keep your seat. I'm fine with that and like Bordeaux, I'm sitting on a fair number of seats for family in the lower bowl.

When I think of what happened to this season and feel in the dumps, I just think of next year when BJC hosts the Big10s. It will be great.
When you get to the cottage, can you bring the garbage can up from the road? It was garbage night last night.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
So will people get to take Olympic redshirts again ?

will new people take Olympic redshirts ?

82Bordeaux, thanks for the chuckle.

Remember the wife is from Erie. We actually fight over who will take out the garbage and cut the grass. I like the grass cutting for exercise. Erie girls are darn tough.

Thank you for your posts and good luck with work during these times.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
82Bordeaux, thanks for the chuckle.

Remember the wife is from Erie. We actually fight over who will take out the garbage and cut the grass. I like the grass cutting for exercise. Erie girls are darn tough.

Thank you for your posts and good luck with work during these times.

Im concerned he will run out of wine before his shut-in is over.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I hope this doesn't bleed the whole Olympic Styles season dry.

I don't want a world without Duals & Fargo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT