ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State - Nebraska game thread

Even during sanctions and it’s after-effects, CJF never got blown out this bad. Even so, he got less rope on this board than Frosty.

Not only did he not get blown out, but he beat duhO$U in 2014, but for the blatant cheating of the b1g shizhole zebras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nit Nolte
I'm basing it on all the games that both teams have played so far.

It's 38-0 in the first half, not exactly sitting on pins and needles.

I've been posting here since 2001, I've never come here with my ego in mind.

This is you being an asshole on our board:

Just so we're clear here. Let's say Urban Meyer was hired at Penn State, he'd be forced to sign the "We Do Things the Right Way" contract? Would that be a deal breaker? Would he not be hired if he refused to sign it?

At Penn State, none of Meyer's players would leave early. At least not without getting their degree first. He'd be instructed early that PSU isn't a football factory. It's a place of higher learning where the student athletes play football for fun on Saturdays.

He'd probably just implement something like this, to at least make it appear that he cared about the player's futures.

You are a douche, and have always been one on this board, for as long as you have been posting here.

Reactions: JoeDidntKnow
Honest to goodness, do we really have people on here questioning how good OSU is? I think the last decade [or at least the yrs under Urban] should teach anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are a top 3 program in CFB and the flag bearer of the B1G and it's not close.

Too funny, another nimrod who chooses to make up his own bs as he sees fit. Nobody questioned wether duhO$U was good - they've pointed out how bad UNL is. Acting like this game proves something or was a "huge roadtest" as homer-Herbie and Fowler attempted to claim in pre-game is laughable nonsense.

Reactions: Cosmos
If you say no it’s not then tell me who has a tougher schedule ?

I have a better idea. How about going back to your own board and jerk off with your other buddies over whether the Buckeyes are the greatest team in the world or the bestest in the whole universe. We don’t play you until November and really you guys are complete assholes all year round, so feel free not to come back then either.

Nebraska 2 completions, 3 interceptions as we close out the 1st half

And that team was supposed to challenge for the West Title?? Ha. They look horrible and Ohio St looks great. Not sure how we beat them, have most of the season to prepare for it.

OSU 7
NEB 0

Fields is a legit QB with his running and throwing.

I would like to see what happens to Fields when he is getting hit and rushed. All I see is him standing around stepping into throws like he is act practice. Let’s see what happens to these pretty boys when they get punched in the mouth. Next week against MSU will be interesting.

Just so we're clear here. Let's say Urban Meyer was hired at Penn State, he'd be forced to sign the "We Do Things the Right Way" contract? Would that be a deal breaker? Would he not be hired if he refused to sign it?

At Penn State, none of Meyer's players would leave early. At least not without getting their degree first. He'd be instructed early that PSU isn't a football factory. It's a place of higher learning where the student athletes play football for fun on Saturdays.

He'd probably just implement something like this, to at least make it appear that he cared about the player's futures.

You are a douche, and have always been one on this board, for as long as you have been posting here.

I'm impressed that you saved one of my posts. But I see nothing wrong with it. Sounds about right.

You mean like Saquon Barkley?

I would like to see what happens to Fields when he is getting hit and rushed. All I see is him standing around stepping into throws like he is act practice. Let’s see what happens to these pretty boys when they get punched in the mouth. Next week against MSU will be interesting.

Barring some sort of strange game, I don't see Sparty doing much either with OSU.

I'd say the same for Sparty vs us but it seems that our voodoo doll gets twisted when we play them.

I'm impressed that you saved one of my posts. But I see nothing wrong with it. Sounds about right.

It’s called the search function. Took 60 seconds. And that is correct. You don’t see anything wrong with it because you are a condescending douche and that post is representative of what you believe and really the only reason you are here on this board of a team not dedicated to you. It’s honestly sad that in the middle of one of your team’s games that you would be here. Not surprising though.

Well, Penn State was leading Maryland at the half last night 38-0. So I guess OSU leading Nebraska by the same score at the half is about the same. It could be argued all night whether Nebraska or Maryland is the better team, but the bottom line is that neither is very good, and OSU and PSU are obviously pretty good teams.

This result tonight doesn't surprise me. I hoped the Huskers could give the Bucks a run for their money, but it's obvious Frost has a big rebuilding job ahead of him.

Reactions: map-#1 and paws1957
Well, Penn State was leading Maryland at the half last night 38-0. So I guess OSU leading Nebraska by the same score at the half is about the same. It could be argued all night whether Nebraska or Maryland is the better team, but the bottom line is that neither is very good, and OSU and PSU are obviously pretty good teams.

This result tonight doesn't surprise me. I hoped the Huskers could give the Bucks a run for their money, but it's obvious Frost has a big rebuilding job ahead of him.

Might take Nebraska more than $150mm to fix this.

I predicted this before kickoff (Tom combined my post into this thread). My post was addressing all the absurd bullshit that homer-Herbie and Fowler were saying in the pregame (i.e., "this is a huge road-test for duhO$U".... "tonight will tell us just how good duhO$U is".... etc....). Expert analysis my butt - I called this game well before kickoff and my prediction has been spot-on despite it being diametrically opposite the storyline being spouted by ESPN's "experts".

Perhaps the ridiculous Nebraska hype machine will now die - it never should have been born. They still stink. I don't know what the preseason hype was about and also ESPN hyping them today (other than drumming up interest to watch a game on an ABC network). It's all ridiculous.

And as far as you folks thinking OSU is better than Clemson I have no idea why you are basing that on how they look playing a team like Nebraska. It's a shame how that program has fallen but THEY STINK.
You truly think OSU would be a 2 point conversion away from losing to a
NC team who lost to both Wake Forest & App State? Who, exactly, has Clemson beat, and please, don’t include highly overrated Texas A&M?

Reactions: TheGLOV
The b1g clowns with another beyond absurd spot. Not sure he has a 1st Down, but the biased b1g clown-boy was looking right at play and called him down where 1st foot hit despite his 2nd foot being in and Martinez carrying ball on in-bounds side. Literally marked the ball 2 1/2 yards in back of where ball actually went out and b1g bozo was looking directly at it from a couple yards away. LMAO

Agree

Reactions: TheGLOV
Too funny, another nimrod who chooses to make up his own bs as he sees fit. Nobody questioned wether duhO$U was good - they've pointed out how bad UNL is. Acting like this game proves something or was a "huge roadtest" as homer-Herbie and Fowler attempted to claim in pre-game is laughable nonsense.
Way to name call...thx for that...hope u feel big and mighty on a stupid message board.

Even during sanctions and it’s after-effects, CJF never got blown out this bad. Even so, he got less rope on this board than Frosty.
I think this is a better OSU team than in recent years. I see no weaknesses, other than QB depth.
I would be willing to bet 35 - 40 guys on this current roster get drafted.
I don’t think Nebraska is very good. Their recruiting classes have been middling, at best, recently. I think Frost is probably the best option for Nebraska at this point, but the program has basically been struggling to regain it’s footing since Osborne retired.

Reactions: map-#1

So no PSU players have left early without getting a degree. LOL

Reactions: mn78psu83
Not only did he not get blown out, but he beat duhO$U in 2014, but for the blatant cheating of the b1g shizhole zebras.

Typo, meant 2014 - the OP made a reference to CJF being better in his 1st couple years at PSU despite inheriting a depleted roster than Frost has been at UNL (OP made a reference to never being blown out like this by duhO$U...)

Reactions: step.eng69
I think this is a better OSU team than in recent years. I see no weaknesses, other than QB depth.
I would be willing to bet 35 - 40 guys on this current roster get drafted.
I don’t think Nebraska is very good. Their recruiting classes have been middling, at best, recently. I think Frost is probably the best option for Nebraska at this point, but the program has basically been struggling to regain it’s footing since Osborne retired.
The Huskers need to find some good masking agents so they can run their in-house pharmacy program again

Reactions: royboy
Been looking for Tyreke Smith. Has he been playing?

---

He's injured. Only played maybe 6 quarters this year.

Last edited:
The big ten network is gushing over ahia state. It's goddamn disgusting how biased this joke of a network is.

Reactions: Cosmos
I'm throwing this out there, I do not like J. Fields, plain and simple. I'm tired of the plug n' play qb's, and their lame excuses of landing in places like OSU, Mich, and OU. It's not jealousy either. You can see the future of CFB and it will be the same 4 or 5 teams unless you get an 8 or 16 team playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT