ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State - Nebraska game thread

Nittanyfarmer

Sep 16, 2017
OSU defenders tackling low at the knees and ankles. May not be on purpose, but sure looks like trying to take out Nebby's QB early.

How is UNL a "big roadtest"?

UNL came into the season absurdly over-rated. Then lost to Colorado. They barely beat a gawd-awful ILL team giving up 38 points and only winning 42-38.

Can't believe they're making a big deal out of this game - duhO$U should blow them out, if they don't, it says something about duhO$U moreso than UNL.

I posted this in another thread:

Wait until tonight. The fools at FS1 actually put the Suckeyes on upset alert against a bad Nebraska team that was wayyyyy overhyped coming into the season. It just never occurs to them that when the season starts it is time to adjust their narrative or consider they may have overhyped a team. When O$U rings up 50 on UN then the same people will be crawling all over one another to felate the Suckeyes. My prediction is that we will hear the words, “You know, I think it’s about time we start giving Justin Fields some consideration as a Heisman contender” or some variation thereof by the end of the day.

I put the over/under at about the third quarter until Herbie “slyly” inserts some talk about Fields being in the Heisman conversation.

Last edited:
Love the I throw back. Interesting till a lucky pick with defender intercepting while flat on his back.

Reactions: odshowtime
Dobbins is so low and strong...great leverage running behind his pads...seems like he has been at OSU forever.

So over. “Upset alert”. A homers excuse to glorify Ohio state when they dominate as any reasonable person would have thought.

Reactions: Cosmos
I watch a TON of college football. Probably watched parts of 20 games over the last two days. Can anyone explain why people believe Adrian Martinez is good? He MIGHT be a top 5 QB in the BIG. What has he accomplished to be considered this elite playmaker? It’s nearly universal on every broadcast and by every pundit that he is elite.

I watch a TON of college football. Probably watched parts of 20 games over the last two days. Can anyone explain why people believe Adrian Martinez is good? He MIGHT be a top 5 QB in the BIG. What has he accomplished to be considered this elite playmaker? It’s nearly universal on every broadcast and by every pundit that he is elite.
Think of a bigger, less capable version of Trace.

Yeah, as much as it’s hard for me to admit, OSU playing like a well oiled machine. Look much more impressive than Clemson.

Reactions: ftlpsu
OSU 5/6 on third downs...this is the area on both sides that will prevent us from an undefeated season until we drastically improve....to me, that is the biggest stat that we have been woeful in for yrs.

Reactions: map-#1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT