ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

Hardy with a nice tackle to prevent the 1st down in the red zone. tOSU going for it in 4th & 3, and it's incomplete!!!

• Love
Reactions: Shadow99
Herbstreit is pissed. First he is mad they didn't call the play dead then he is furious that PSU got away with the bad coverage. What a complete and total homer.

Well, right...OSU can win running the football and with explosive passes through the air...they've done it that way for the last decade or so. Believe me, I get how important explosives are...but that's just not happening for the most part with our offense. So, focus on other aspects and focus on doing those things well. I want to hear about the 3rd down battle or red zone battle, far more important things to me.
How many times have you given up on this team tonight?

Well, right...OSU can win running the football and with explosive passes through the air...they've done it that way for the last decade or so. Believe me, I get how important explosives are...but that's just not happening for the most part with our offense. So, focus on other aspects and focus on doing those things well. I want to hear about the 3rd down battle or red zone battle, far more important things to me.
If it wasn’t for explosive plays, OSU wouldn’t be winning….that’s Franklin’s point about explosive plays.

D got lucky there with a poor pass by OSU, but will take it. Big stop. I had hockey game on and my son was yelling at me to turn volume up when that non-fumble/interception happened lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT