ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

Typical Penn State collapse and the beat down commences. Herbie is absolutely estatic.

Reactions: Grass
oy vey

Oh isn't that so cute that the OSU DL is getting fanned by his teammates? For F--ks sake, Herbstreit and Fowler are hurting my ears. May need to mute this soon.

Seemingly no adjustment on O to the OSU blitz. Oh well, they hung for almost a half. Only question is will OSU cover. My guess is yes.

Effner and Walker got destroyed...this team wont' go anywhere now or in the future until their fundamentals, blocking, and poise dramatically increase. We do VERY little right.
Spot on. Time to play the younger guys.

Understandably, the team has quit on Franklin.....no player bothered to even try chasing down a 305# lineman.

Change can't happen soon enough, but regrettably due to astute contract negotiations on the part of PSU's Brain Trust, they are stuck with this Fvcker for at least 3 more years....perhaps 4.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: canuckhal
Is there a reason Lovett keeps taking a knee on kickoffs? Coverage is so good? But why can't we return one?

Reactions: psu00
O$U has adjusted and typical absence of PSU adjustments. We will see if any changes are made at halftime, but I doubt it.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT