ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Due to my schedule today, I have to set this thread up several hours before the game.

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the PSU - MSU game.

If replying to other posts in the thread, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- hopeful that the rain in the forecast holds off for most/all of the game
- in disbelief that anybody thought the Land Grant Trophy was a good looking trophy
- ready to see the Blue & White continue their winning ways
- interested to see how PSU attacks the MSU D

... Penn State!!!

Here’s to hoping Franklin doesn’t try to “out-D’Antoino” Coach D’Antonio
We all know how that ends.

Busy schedule as well - Midnighter Bar game day specials:

Dan(tonio) By Me - Castor Oil, Raw Egg - $2.50

Rain Delay - Remy Martin, Lemon Juice, Absinthe, Sugar Cube, Peychaud Bitters - $12.00

Big Red Dog - Rum, Lemon Juice, Passion Fruit Syrup - $10.00

Ham for Hamler - Old Forrester, Half & Half, Simple Syrup, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Prosciutto - $11.50

In Case of Emergency Break Glass - Bottle of Bruichladdich X4 Quadrupled Whisky (184 Proof), Hammer, Extra Strength Tylenol - $275.00

409 - Old Granddad, Ice - $9.00

Rain Delay - Remy Martin, Lemon Juice, Absinthe, Sugar Cube, Peychaud Bitters - $12.00

Ham for Hamler - Old Forrester, Half & Half, Simple Syrup, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Prosciutto - $11.50

In Case of Emergency Break Glass - Bottle of Bruichladdich X4 Quadrupled Whisky (184 Proof), Hammer, Extra Strength Tylenol - $275.00

I was unable to find your telephone number or email for takeout or delivery orders.

I have been watching the BTN Tailgate show a bit today, and I don't know how PSU will recover from their loss to Michigan last week. All the talking heads can say is how badly PSU was outplayed last week. Not looking good....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dropped the b1g network this year and I have not missed it at all. I do not even remember thinking about it.

Seeing as how Midnighter doesn’t offer home delivery I just returned from the grocery and liquor stores. I’m good to go. Now it’s just a matter of remaining reasonably sober until game time. Gooooooooooo Lionnnnnnnnnnnnns.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
:cool:

I'll have a 409 and leave the bottle on the bar...:cool:

I have been watching the BTN Tailgate show a bit today, and I don't know how PSU will recover from their loss to Michigan last week. All the talking heads can say is how badly PSU was outplayed last week. Not looking good....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Apparently they did not watch the first half

Hope the team comes out fired up today and puts it to MSU from the beginning. Oklahoma is losing to unranked K St. No upsets today in East Lansing!! ;)

Looks like 2 OL are back for them today, Arcuri and Bueter. Jarvis still out.

This Ok game probably gonna go past 3:30. Have they said a channel PSU would be on if that happens?

That's how we can lose this game. We can absolutely not have that today. Hopefully KJ has it out of his system now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT