ADVERTISEMENT

Been down in the dumps all week. No energy, loss of appetite.

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
What could be the problem you ask? This could very well be the last game for the stupendous Land Grant Trophy, 🏆. So sad😭😥😿

We do not play Sparty next year and who knows how long before this incredible rivalry for the most prestigious trophy in all of sport will ever be played again???😡🤬🥵 How will we survive without knowing which land grant school has the better football team? Such knowledge is critical to the success of humanity!

The one good thing is that we are heavily favored so we should win this beautiful work of art and have it permanently on display in a place of great honor. Perhaps our great BoT will build a proper shrine for the masses to come and pay homage.🥰😻😘😍

59e94a3bae795.image.jpg

The one good thing is that we are heavily favored so we should win this beautiful work of art and have it permanently on display in a place of great honor.
Haven't they always said that you throw the records out the window when the Land Grant Trophy is on the line?

I have to admit that i do kind of like it, mostly because of how big and awful it is.

Haven't they always said that you throw the records out the window when the Land Grant Trophy is on the line?

I have to admit that i do kind of like it, mostly because of how big and awful it is.
some years I'm convinced penn state plays to lose just so they don't have to accept that trophy

• Haha
Reactions: OldiesAtTheGaff
I have said it before. The team that loses the game should have to take the trophy. It should have to be displayed on the desk on the head coach for the next year and must be present whenever that coach is trying recruit a player to come and play.
Forget suspensions, coordinator dismissals, vacated wins, ixnayed post season play, etc...this is the big time kind of penalty the NCAA could dish out to deter infractions.

I have said it before. The team that loses the game should have to take the trophy. It should have to be displayed on the desk on the head coach for the next year and must be present whenever that coach is trying recruit a player to come and play.

Forget suspensions, coordinator dismissals, vacated wins, ixnayed post season play, etc...this is the big time kind of penalty the NCAA could dish out to deter infractions.

• Wow
Reactions: OldiesAtTheGaff
Agreed. I’ve being saying to for years too. Loser takes the trophy. It could set this trophy game apart from all others.

What could be the problem you ask? This could very well be the last game for the stupendous Land Grant Trophy, 🏆. So sad😭😥😿

We do not play Sparty next year and who knows how long before this incredible rivalry for the most prestigious trophy in all of sport will ever be played again???😡🤬🥵 How will we survive without knowing which land grant school has the better football team? Such knowledge is critical to the success of humanity!

The one good thing is that we are heavily favored so we should win this beautiful work of art and have it permanently on display in a place of great honor. Perhaps our great BoT will build a proper shrine for the masses to come and pay homage.🥰😻😘😍
Idol worshiper

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT