ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

t9h05d.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

The second best player on the field today was Jewell.
Maybe. But when he was up against the best, he showed the difference between best and second best is huge. And he still made fun of McSorley, to those who are trying to call McSorley classless for kicking the ball or make excuses for Ferentz.

This was '94 Vs Michigan type of drive to win the game. McSorley stepped up and made the best throw of his career. If that pass was off even an inch, it's deflected. Perfect throw. Juwan Johnson proved himself. He ran a great route.

Barkley with 358. They hyped him all day.

Defense played awesome except for literally 3 snaps, 2 of which fall on the feet of Apke and Cabinda. It's time to put someone else in there at safety. Nick Scott. Ayron Monroe. Lamont Wade. Somebody who can run. Cabinda severely out of position on the TD run, but it might have aided us in the end (left enough clock to retake the lead, win).

I like Wadley and he is not a douche in my opinion...but was anyone else shocked when he flipped into the end zone on his first touchdown? After last week getting banged with a penalty?

didn't read the game thread so not sure if it was brought up

When Iowa scored their final TD, I told my wife that perhaps that was the best thing that could have happened given the time and field position. I never imagined that it would come down to a game-winning TD as time expired! The O, with the exception of Saquon, didn't play a great game and really struggled in the red zone, but man oh man did they play like champions on that final drive and found a way to win!

I like Wadley and he is not a douche in my opinion...but was anyone else shocked when he flipped into the end zone on his first touchdown? After last week getting banged with a penalty?

didn't read the game thread so not sure if it was brought up
Nope, and it sure looked like he was doing a little high-stepping on his last one.

Best player on the field was Barkley, refs were number two and jewel played amonster game. This never should have been close ... yards should have matched the score. Have much to work on. Could have done without the punt of the ball but i dont think it was meant how it will be taken.

Credit where credit is due. The O-Line blocked their asses off on the last play, especially Fries.

Mcsorly was being an ass wtf are you talking about - my god have some PSU fans turned into idiots - it's big boy football now so stay in bed and let the adults watch the games.

Mcsorly was being an ass wtf are you talking about - my god have some PSU fans turned into idiots - it's big boy football now so stay in bed and let the adults watch the games.

Awwwww....boo hoo!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT