ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

Not true. Herbie almost wanted to hand the Heisman to Barkley. He said Haley's INT should have stood.
The Haley int was a classic Herbie. He sees a play and makes a bold comment like that (see, we can't say he hates us).. knowing all the while (if you didn't know that int was going back to iowa you need new glasses.. could see this one in fast motion) it goes back to iowa. Bur he earns "respect" from us.

He pissed me off by making it sound like the only reason we were killing it on D was because we didn't respect the pass. Over and over. Oh yeah.. that was the iowa team dominating TOP we were playing.. right?

Frankly, anyone watching Barkley knows there isn't a better player period. He stays healthy, we win 10 or more, it's a mortal lock. [the comments from pros about just how good he 's.. coupled with the measurables -- nice showing on tv -- make this a slam dunk... been watching since late 60s and no one at psu even comes close... in my opinion, of course :)]

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Agreed. Always anti PSU. Guess Fowlers dad didn't like his time at PSU And I wouldn't dress my horse in that sport jacket.
fullscreen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT