ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

We haven't moved the ball effectively day. No need to tempo it and give Illinois the ball with much time left. Overtime may allow Clifford an end zone pass. One he wasn’t getting from behind the 50.

Beware the DPI. That's about the only way Sitkowski could beat us on this play.
Not sure how watching this shit today you can even say that. I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if they fake a run early in OT and Sitkowski beats us with a throw to win the game.

Was Hardy in the doghouse? I didn't seem him unit now, and his uniform is spotless.

Or Illinois hasn't played a slot WR until now and Hardy is strictly a slot CB.......

2zfikc.jpg

The players have quit on Franklin and staff.... as they should. Complete frauds.

Just wasted the last 4 minutes.. are they even trying to get into fg position. Clearly running Cain....the strategy was to get to the punter asap....

I thought driving from NoVA to DC to barely make my daughters ballet rehearsal was brutal…relying on you all for updates and sounds like I got the better deal.

Reactions: paws1957
I see a full padded Sunday practice in psu’s future
I see nothing but a silly “Ohio State…..Ohio State…..Ohio State” tweet only to be followed by the same glaring weaknesses and unaddressed issues again next Saturday.

Reactions: NCLION
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT