ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

I think the super early line next week was something like Ohio State by 8 or 9 points. After this performance, I have a feeling we'll be underdogs well into double-digits.

It was 12.5 and moved to 11. I agree, after this week, it's going to be bet up big-time.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Our defense normally gets its edge by playing fast and using their speed.

I see a lethargic team today, effectively taking away its strength.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I will tell you,..if we loose Franklins gone…he would see season down the drain and the recruiting class as well…not good…not good at all sigh..

Always bad after a loss always bad after a bye. Franklin was on his recruiting trip, players were clearly taking it easy. Rinse and repeat every year.

You would think they would. But repeatedly they seem to take it with a smile on their face. Apparently sticking up for your team and calling out blatant garbage is not permitted in sports anymore.
Agree, but there is no excuse for this sort of shit play we're witnessing. Little effort or pride.

Reactions: PAgeologist
I haven't seen Penn State or its opponent run the ball as well as Illinois has since Journey Brown and the Lawn Boys ran all over Memphis in the Cotton Bowl. We're making Brown and McCray look like Sanders and Payton.

Projected season finish is now 7-5 with luck 8-4. This team is an improvement over last years but not strong enough to win the conference.

Illini are going down hill now, they tried to give it to PSU on the turnovers, going to 14-10 soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT