ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

I think the super early line next week was something like Ohio State by 8 or 9 points. After this performance, I have a feeling we'll be underdogs well into double-digits.

No clue. Most are in the portal because they want to start and won’t, they’ll go down a level if needed. Anyone who didn’t/couldn’t find a landing spot is probably worse than what’s in our qb room.
I find it hard to believe that someone would rather sit on their couch not on a team than put on pads and hold a clipboard.

You would think Franklin would take a chance on someone knowing what he had in TR and CV. 2 legs, 2 arms and a pulse gets you in the conversation for backup QB at this point.

I find it hard to believe that someone would rather sit on their couch not on a team than put on pads and hold a clipboard.

You would think Franklin would take a chance on someone knowing what he had in TR and CV. 2 legs, 2 arms and a pulse gets you in the conversation for backup QB at this point.

You should enter the transfer portal and hold a clipboard next season.

No way dude, Yurcich is a perfect candidate for tee Franklin’s replacement :) just ask Marshall and the CJC(circle jerk crew)
Same th
You want Franklin to claim PSU put Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts into the league in the last 4 years?
They got a kid from us
You want Franklin to claim PSU put Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts into the league in the last 4 years?
They got a kid from us

Reactions: indoorgolf
Keep pinning thme deep and let the defense win this one for us. Maybe we can add another TD or field goal but I don't think we will need it.

• Sad
Reactions: TheGLOV
I've seen these games from this penn state team during Franklin's tenure. Nobody is doing anything, we wait for one guy to make a play, if we get it, we win, if we don't, we don't. Dotson is going to have to make a play or something

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT