ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

This is again on Franklin. Levis leaves, then he fails to bring in anyone to push for the starting or backup QB spot.

Whats the sales pitch? Levis left because he knew he wasn’t going to beat Clifford. Who in the portal is coming in to be a backup? They’re in the portal because they’re already backups.

I hate to say it, but this is looking like a loss boys. Certainly the worst of Franklin’s career, and one of the worst in PSU history,

The downward spiral has begun. We'll be lucky to play in the Holiday Bowl at this point. And people wanted to give me crap for whining about the Ball State and Villanova wins because the running game was so bad. This offensive line is so freakin bad and these guys are going to get stomped in the next few weeks.

Whats the sales pitch? Levis left because he knew he wasn’t going to beat Clifford. Who in the portal is coming in to be a backup? They’re in the portal because they’re already backups.
Maybe you can find a quarterback in the portal who is nothing special, but not pathetically embarrassing? Just saying

We have turned into a very soft “diva” team
some great athletes but zero toughness

Clifford is playing hurt today and yes, Roberson is terrible. Vielleux is still leaning the playbook and has accuracy issues.
I honestly thought that PSU could play Roberson today to give Clifford an extra week to mend. I was wrong

At least we can try designed QB runs with a backup. Clifford can’t run and his accuracy is off.

You can’t have an offense like ours without a viable backup option at QB.
I don’t know what exactly happened in the off season, but JF needed to get somebody from the transfer portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT