ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

Clifford doesn't look good. He looks like he's trying to get rid of the ball quickly because he doesn't want to get hit. The floater to Dotson should have been intercepted. The pass to Dotson in the EZ was underthrown. The pass to Washington was wide open and overthrown.

I think we'll see Roberson if we get a 20 pt lead.
With our run defense today, I don’t think we’re going to get a 20 point lead.

Reactions: paws1957
PSU possibly looking ahead to OSU??? Take care of business now boys. Stop letting this team look like they deserve to be competing with them....

#16 has impressed me today on defense. He is about the only guy out there tackling consistently and we have needed it.

Penn State getting killed in TOP...again. That D is gonna be tired.

Stop about the holding calls...the DL isn't even very good or close to elite. It's the one position JF hasn't nailed with prime recruits and hasn't developed well. Sans PJ on the interior, who is solid, nobody is a stud or guy u game plan around. Hard to beat OSU or any measuring stick opponent that way

Game 7, coming off a bye week, at home, playing a bad Illinois team, and we’re getting pushed around. This just sucks.

Reactions: paws1957
Our D is getting shredded. Look awful. No ability to stop the run. Better wake up fast!

Our D is getting shredded. Look awful. No ability to stop the run. Better wake up fast!
Looking more and more like pretenders as the seasons goes on. Going back to last year with regard to missed tackles, too.

Stop about the holding calls...the DL isn't even very good or close to elite. It's the one position JF hasn't nailed with prime recruits and hasn't developed well. Sans PJ on the interior, who is solid, nobody is a stud or guy u game plan around. Hard to beat OSU or any measuring stick opponent that way
Looking like a huge O$U beatdown. No strength in the trenches. Poor run blocking and can't stop Illinois from running. Very disappointing!

Reactions: psu00 and 84Lion
Xs and Os guys, help. When a team is not a threat to throw the ball, how can they run it as effectively as Illinois has this half? Seems like we would take that away and make Sitkowski beat us. But their RB has over 100 yards in the 1st half.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Why are we not subbing for these 7 OL fronts? Goal line DL, man up any WRs. 4 DL are going to get eat up by Jumbo package. We are waiting on mistakes instead of forcing them.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Chase Brown already has 116 yards in the first half. Did we not expect them to run almost every down? I swear the game planning just is not where it should be.

Reactions: Grass
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT