ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Georgia Game Thread

How to run back to back passes with a second a 3. Is our OL that bad???

Why do all draft analysts have hack going in the first round?

What are we missing here?

Reactions: Ski
We are lucky Georgia had no interest in being there.

Imagine if we played a team with a pulse like Tennesse, LSU, Ole Miss.

Maybe we didn't have any interest in being there either. Other than the final four, the rest of the bowl games are glorified scrimmage games. We don't look all that fired up either.

Is it me or does Barkley now seem really slow? He was all wheels vs Ohio State, since he has looked slower.

The QB was not under duress and wasn't throwing the ball away to avoid the sack. If that's intentional grounding, every time a receiver runs the wrong route you could call intentional grounding.
Every time a pass is thrown it avoids a sack - if a ball isn't thrown, it will eventually be a sack. Unless the refs are told each receiver's route before the play, there is no way they should base any call on whether a receiver ran the wrong route. Otherwise, intentional grounding should never be called - "My receiver ran the wrong route"!

Can someone explain to me why we run plays with 2 fake handoffs in the backfield before giving it to Barkley? Our o-line can't block for more than a second, so we run slow developing running plays with mutliple fakes 6 yards in the backfield?

Garrity reminds me of Della Valle. Sure hands but no return.

So, while we wait for something good to happen, how badly will Bama blowout Clemson?

Re: ball spotted after punt.
ALWAYS starts on a line after change of possession. By RULE. Keep watching.

I really hope we play a lot of the younger guys. Not interested in the game just the practice.

Getting rid of Donovan a few weeks ago isn't long enough to rid the team of the stench.

Like clockwork, long gain and have to burn a timeout because we can't get the next play off

If he has touch on short passes we may move the ball. Announcers laughing at PSU offensive decisions is telling. Cmon Trace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT