ADVERTISEMENT

PSU hosting '26 B1Gs

$5 to whomever predicts the correct starting lineup ;-)

Ok highest # of starters.
125 - Lilledahl/Davis
133 - Lilledahl/Davis
141 - Nagao
149 - SVN/Kasak
157 - Mesenbrink/Haines/Sealey
165 - Mesenbrink/Haines/Sealey (Haines RS might allow flexibility here)
174 - Ryder/Facundo
184 - Barr
197 - Connor Mirasola
285 - Cole Mirasola

march 7-8, 2026 if they stick with the usual timeline. when can we start booking hotel rooms?

125 - Lilledahl/Davis
133 - Lilledahl/Davis
141 - Nagao
149 - SVN/Kasak
157 - Mesenbrink/Haines/Sealey
165 - Mesenbrink/Haines/Sealey (Haines RS might allow flexibility here)
174 - Ryder/Facundo
184 - Barr
197 - Connor Mirasola
285 - Cole Mirasola
I'm guessing you have some higher rated transfers at a couple weights by then.

I am putting it on my calendar now!!! I may be hitting up folks to be a third, fourth or fifth wheel if my husband can’t make it!

Reactions: hlstone
I will try to be there as well, God willing, and meet some of you losers at the bars and the event. Haven't been in SC in 25 years at least.

Been to B1Gs a couple of times but Northwestern will be my first year of retirement, so I'm there for sure!! I have no intention of missing B1Gs, Nationals or Worlds anymore.
With you on your intentions. Retired four years ago, but Maryland wrapped up my bucket list of attending B1G's at every Big Ten university, so it is now 14-for-14.

To those that have not been, as you can imagine, the Big Ten Wrestling Championships is nearly as good a tournament as the NCAA's, but a lot less expensive.

I'll happily be one of those "losers". First adult beverage is on me, it would be great to meet you after all these years.
I think the only person I've ever met from the boards has been TomSC at the Southern Scuffle a number of years ago.

Glad to hear about BIG'S being back at PSU in 26. God willing, I'll be commuting from S Williamsport, since it's only an hour away. I think I know some great people to tailgate with too boot! Plus the Creamery is in striking distance!

I will try to be there as well, God willing, and meet some of you losers at the bars and the event. Haven't been in SC in 25 years at least.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Glad to hear about BIG'S being back at PSU in 26. God willing, I'll be commuting from S Williamsport, since it's only an hour away. I think I know some great people to tailgate with too boot! Plus the Creamery is in striking distance!
and our creamery isn't closed on sundays. lookin at you, UMD Dairy...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT