ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Georgia Game Thread

Rahne is worse than DonOvan...PATHETIC!!!

1ST drive we go right down the field throwing inntermetdiat passes, get to the 30, get cute and go backwards
2nd drive - get 9.5 yards on first down and try 2 passes to go 3 and out! AWFUL!

Reactions: Ski
With this offense, you can't give away 2nd and 1 for a low percentage pass thinking you'll simply convert 3rd and 1. Hack is just a poor short ball thrower. Gotta try for the first down on 2nd down.

These 4 letter word network announcers are so pro GA it's like listening to the GA radio broadcast.

Reactions: step.eng69
With this offense, you can't give away 2nd and 1 for a low percentage pass thinking you'll simply convert 3rd and 1. Hack is just a poor short ball thrower. Gotta try for the first down on 2nd down.
No doubt. You'd think they would have figured that out by now.

Reactions: mtnlion
Wait...I thought Donovon was fired. Offense play calling, mistakes are the same.

Why do our return guys always bring it out of the end zone and very rarely even get to the 20. Take a knee and get the ball at the 25, UGH Bad start

Did they change the rules that have been the same ever since I started watching football as a little kid? Ball at the 25???

GA QB doesn't look that great other than the illegal pick play for a first down in their first drive.

Close call on the interference. Hamilton needs to catch the ball (WR problem ALL year). One of the reason none of them will play at the next level.

Did they change the rules that have been the same ever since I started watching football as a little kid? Ball at the 25???
Couple yrs ago moved touchbacks to the 25 to try and reduce KO returns where they feel more concussions come one

Look at Barkley run - he got 1st it was bad spot
Rahne is worse than DonOvan...PATHETIC!!!

1ST drive we go right down the field throwing inntermetdiat passes, get to the 30, get cute and go backwards
2nd drive - get 9.5 yards on first down and try 2 passes to go 3 and out! AWFUL!

Reactions: PSUTENN1
Couple yrs ago moved touchbacks to the 25 to try and reduce KO returns where they feel more concussions come one

I have to stop drinking before and while watching these games. What's next? Kick off from the 40???

losy comments here as responses.

Can anyone explain to me what it being "a pretty bang-bang play" by the supposed "rules official" means when he starts of his sentence by saying, "I think the contact with the right arm was early.....but it was pretty close to being bang-bang, so I think it was good call". Huh? Wouldn't the "contact being early" by Rule Definition make it a penalty and a bad call? After all, the "rules expert" was not asked to make excuses for the call if it was bad, he was merely asked for his technical interpretation of the call even if the official did not make the correct call via honest error. Anybody else find the "technical rules expert's" answer to be somewhat lame and a really bad answer to what should have been a simple answer for a supposed "NCAA Rules Expert"?

Reactions: step.eng69
We are lucky Georgia had no interest in being there.

Imagine if we played a team with a pulse like Tennesse, LSU, Ole Miss.

Some one has to explain the percentages and riskvreward plays to our offense.

UGA likes running those little pick plays on the 3rd and medium. Reid fought through that one and made a nice play.

HACK runs out of bounds - forget trying to get the first down.

We need Matt McGloin back!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT