ADVERTISEMENT

NLWC on Rofkin

I am on the computer and it was automatically muted at the start and I had to enable the volume. Just make sure the mute button is not being used on the bottom of the screen. Hopefully that works for you.

Good audio on my PC, but none on the phone/tv. I am ok with watching wrestling with no sound then going back later and rewatching if needed.

For now, I am willing to cut Rokfin a break for this one.

Good audio on my PC, but none on the phone/tv. I am ok with watching wrestling with no sound then going back later and rewatching if needed.

For now, I am willing to cut Rokfin a break for this one.
Sound good for me. Rokfin on my iPad and hdmi cable to the tv

Durso techs Malik Amine in 1:40. All takedowns. Amine deep one time, but Durso fought it off, and closed it out.

This is at the Ramada in SC.

Good match with Nevills and Wood. Wood looks like he’s getting man strength. Now you know why you don’t see too many ankle passes in free.

I completely missed it. Zavala already up 6-0. (I saw the ankle lace to get to 6).
Ok, someone else is going to have to do this. I look away for a second and it's already 10-6 Zavala end of 1

Wanted to sign up for this but I'm seeing to many people complaining about the feed.

And this where I don't understand freestyle. 2-2 Nolf-McFadden
Nolf push out 3-2
Nolf push out 4-2
Nolf applying lots of pressure push out 5-2
End of 1

The stream is fine. It’s just janky to get it on your tv, which introduces issues. My hdmi cable to computer is working great.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT