ADVERTISEMENT

NHSCA high school nationals

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017
This is going on right now. PJ Duke is wrestling in the junior 152 division and is just absolutely demolishing everyone. He is 6-0 with 3 pins and 3 techs. He is in the finals where he will see Ryan Lawler. The competition hasn’t been the best but Duke is such a beast. With all of the insane talent at PSU and coming in soon I think Duke might be the guy I’m most excited and intrigued by. If he stays healthy I absolutely think he wins multiple titles. He is noticeably thicker since last season as well especially through the chest. Looks super strong and filled out. Makes me hopeful that he can go at 157 and won’t get much bigger but who knows. Here is his semifinal match

This will take you to the brackets, schedule, and results

Wonder why our Top PA guys don’t do the nhsca. Our D4 guys are representing

Bradley Wagner just shocked Rothermal. Two promising freshmen. Gavin Green barely losses to Music. Pa freshmen are a lot deeper than I thought. Nicky singer from Faith is a problem. He would have easily placed at PIAA. They could be the best PIAA of all time the next two years.
Brandt Harer could end up being better than Conner, which is incredible to think. Gage Wentzel into the finals. District 4 please stand up

Last edited:
Reactions: District four
He was up 22-10 in the second (11 TDs) when the match ended. I was following the green and red guys on Floarena so I’m assuming he pinned or turned him to end it early.

Edit - yup. Pin at 3:36

Reactions: danoftw
PJ is contemplating taking a “M2 shirt” next year ala Levi, Kasak and Ryder.

“Everyone in wrestling knows if you want to win you go to Penn State,” Duke said. “They almost have a monopoly on wrestling in the U.S.”
"That no-frills approach helps explain why Penn State doesn’t do photo shoots during recruiting visits. While they’ve become customary in every sport, if a wrestler really wants to be at Penn State, a staged photo in a singlet isn’t necessary.

'They want kids that want to be there,' Henckel said. 'I interpreted as if you’re there to just say and pose that you took an official to Penn State you don’t really want to be there, you just want to show it off.'"

Does anybody really need me to link the pictures I am clowning here? I think we've all seen them enough.

Reactions: danoftw
Built like Cenzo
Hope he has Cenzo's concrete hips.

LuYhyS.gif

Wonder why our Top PA guys don’t do the nhsca. Our D4 guys are representing

Bradley Wagner just shocked Rothermal. Two promising freshmen. Gavin Green barely losses to Music. Pa freshmen are a lot deeper than I thought. Nicky singer from Faith is a problem. He would have easily placed at PIAA. They could be the best PIAA of all time the next two years.
Brandt Harer could end up being better than Conner, which is incredible to think. Gage Wentzel into the finals. District 4 please stand up
Pa usually gets a good team but this yr its looking a little light!

"That no-frills approach helps explain why Penn State doesn’t do photo shoots during recruiting visits. While they’ve become customary in every sport, if a wrestler really wants to be at Penn State, a staged photo in a singlet isn’t necessary.

'They want kids that want to be there,' Henckel said. 'I interpreted as if you’re there to just say and pose that you took an official to Penn State you don’t really want to be there, you just want to show it off.'"

Does anybody really need me to link the pictures I am clowning here? I think we've all seen them enough.
Link or it didn’t happen. 😁

Reactions: dicemen99

I’m guessing this is from the tournament. Anyone ever see this version before?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT