ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI Poll General Discussion and Updates...1/21/2021

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
For each match-up, Midnighter obviously puts the two women on a mat. I assume they are scantily clad. So, two scantily-clad hot women on a mat. How does one win? Asking for me.

They don’t; you do.

Reactions: bison13
Point of personal privilege.
Objection!!!
Any poll in which Ms. Lane and Ms. Shue cannnot both advance to the elite 8 is arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable on its face, and violates Board Rule 345, Section C, subsection 2. I will note that, as between the two, I would vote for Ms. Lane, but that does not negate my aforesaid Objection.

MV5BMTg1NDA2NjY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDQyNw@@._V1_.jpg

Okay - have noted the following requests and they will be added. Will share the final poll before the first round. Once that starts, no changes.

- Sofia Vergara
- Kate Beckinsale
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Garner

The hardest part about this is trying to narrow down contestants. Vergara in the next one!

I'm of course not actually giving you a hard time, trying to narrow this down is an impossible task.

You could have some fun in the next one. For example, a section of the bracket known as the "John Mayer region" featuring some combo of:
Katy Perry
Jennifer Aniston
Taylor Swift
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jessica Simpson
Minka Kelly

Also, F John Mayer.

Okay, good news and bad news. Good news is I'm going to start the first round of the poll today - would like to get in three first round matches (just gonna go down the list in order). So, be on the lookout. The bad news is I couldn't change any seedings/pairings in the poll or add any other contestants. So, the poll is set. Other good news is I'm compiling a list of contestants for the next 32 person poll and maybe we can put the two winners up against each other.

So, today's schedule:

Sophia Loren vs. Kate Upton
Erin Gray vs. Lynda Carter
Cindy Crawford vs. Diane Lane

Winner of the poll will be crowned Ms. BWI 2021!

Since we are including a fair amount of "classic" beauties, I submit that Grace Kelly would be a very worthy consideration. (unless I overlooked her on the original - if so, apologies). She was a January Jones type of beauty in the 50s/60s, imo.

Also, if ever a bracket called for 128 seedings, this one is it.

Alright, took a stab at a 32 contestant Who's the Hottest? tournament style bracket. Before checking it out, these were my considerations:

• Wanted to include 'known' actresses/models/singers/athletes, as in - known to this board.
  • I made zero effort to seed participants - just entered names and came up with some interesting match ups. Will make for some fun voting/discussion I think.
  • Was thinking I would do a couple match ups a week, with a couple of nice photos of each contestant. Will keep polling open for three days per match up. Will enter winners into the bracket and move on; subsequent match-ups will feature new photos of participants.
  • I tried to include 'all time' greats in addition to more current stars; probably missed a few obvious ones from each era.

Anyway, will see how this goes. Could be fun. Any interesting match ups? Who did I miss?

xLPC0t5.png
it is nice to see that seeding seems to be contrary to the normal principle in life where age bias works against the older.

But while we're at it, I'd just add that the omission of Ingrid Bergman is a travesty. I melt any time that Casablanca is on.

it is nice to see that seeding seems to be contrary to the normal principle in life where age bias works against the older.

But while we're at it, I'd just add that the omission of Ingrid Bergman is a travesty. I melt any time that Casablanca is on.

Ingrid added to the next poll!

Alright, took a stab at a 32 contestant Who's the Hottest? tournament style bracket. Before checking it out, these were my considerations:

• Wanted to include 'known' actresses/models/singers/athletes, as in - known to this board.
  • I made zero effort to seed participants - just entered names and came up with some interesting match ups. Will make for some fun voting/discussion I think.
  • Was thinking I would do a couple match ups a week, with a couple of nice photos of each contestant. Will keep polling open for three days per match up. Will enter winners into the bracket and move on; subsequent match-ups will feature new photos of participants.
  • I tried to include 'all time' greats in addition to more current stars; probably missed a few obvious ones from each era.

Anyway, will see how this goes. Could be fun. Any interesting match ups? Who did I miss?

xLPC0t5.png
Holly Sonders?

Ya’ll sleeping on Anna K. She invented this board!! Sorry Tom😉 Backhand yo arse back to the USSR

I know 15 yards. Struggling to link a pic.

Reactions: PSU73
Point of personal privilege.
Objection!!!
Any poll in which Ms. Lane and Ms. Shue cannnot both advance to the elite 8 is arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable on its face, and violates Board Rule 345, Section C, subsection 2. I will note that, as between the two, I would vote for Ms. Lane, but that does not negate my aforesaid Objection.

MV5BMTg1NDA2NjY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDQyNw@@._V1_.jpg

I second the point raised by the honorable Gentlemen and aficionado of truly natural, beautiful female gifts bestowed upon the celestial orb from the almighty.

Reactions: fairgambit
I second the point raised by the honorable Gentlemen and aficionado of truly natural, beautiful female gifts bestowed upon the celestial orb from the almighty.
Excellent! If you would like an overworked, underpaid, position in Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises, have your people call my people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT