ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI Poll General Discussion and Updates...1/21/2021

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Alright, took a stab at a 32 contestant Who's the Hottest? tournament style bracket. Before checking it out, these were my considerations:

• Wanted to include 'known' actresses/models/singers/athletes, as in - known to this board.
  • I made zero effort to seed participants - just entered names and came up with some interesting match ups. Will make for some fun voting/discussion I think.
  • Was thinking I would do a couple match ups a week, with a couple of nice photos of each contestant. Will keep polling open for three days per match up. Will enter winners into the bracket and move on; subsequent match-ups will feature new photos of participants.
  • I tried to include 'all time' greats in addition to more current stars; probably missed a few obvious ones from each era.

Anyway, will see how this goes. Could be fun. Any interesting match ups? Who did I miss?

xLPC0t5.png

There are some difficult choices. My bracket's already busted.

I defy anyone to have their selections be right the entire tournament.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Alison Brie is a total midnighter homer pick (was expecting Amy Adams as well). But it's your poll and I welcome it.
Thanks for doing what Ranger Dan promised but couldn't deliver.

Alison Brie is a total midnighter homer pick (was expecting Amy Adams as well). But it's your poll and I welcome it.

LOL. I allowed myself a couple (Robbie, Portman, Brie) but I thought they had enough widespread appeal to be in the poll. I also included regular board favorites (Rd. 2 could be tough for Mr. @fairgambit ....)....:).

Yeah but its not like he seeded Alison Brie against Bea Arthur. She's matched against Michelle Pfeiffer. Alison is a favorite of mine, but that is one tough matchup.

Midnighter: We are voting based on the actress/model/singer/athlete in her prime, as opposed to basing it on the photo you are providing or some other criterion, no?

Last edited:
Nice work Midnighter! There's a couple I might have liked to seen included for my personal likes (Beckinsale), but I do not know who I would have had you leave out. Good job! Should be fun!

Let alone the Vergara snub (sorry Midnighter, someone had to be the first to complain about an omission)

The hardest part about this is trying to narrow down contestants. Vergara in the next one!

Reactions: wbcincy
Alright, took a stab at a 32 contestant Who's the Hottest? tournament style bracket. Before checking it out, these were my considerations:

• Wanted to include 'known' actresses/models/singers/athletes, as in - known to this board.
  • I made zero effort to seed participants - just entered names and came up with some interesting match ups. Will make for some fun voting/discussion I think.
  • Was thinking I would do a couple match ups a week, with a couple of nice photos of each contestant. Will keep polling open for three days per match up. Will enter winners into the bracket and move on; subsequent match-ups will feature new photos of participants.
  • I tried to include 'all time' greats in addition to more current stars; probably missed a few obvious ones from each era.

Anyway, will see how this goes. Could be fun. Any interesting match ups? Who did I miss?

xLPC0t5.png
This puts you on the top of the list for most valuable poster!!!

LOL. I allowed myself a couple (Robbie, Portman, Brie) but I thought they had enough widespread appeal to be in the poll. I also included regular board favorites (Rd. 2 could be tough for Mr. @fairgambit ....)....:).
Point of personal privilege.
Objection!!!
Any poll in which Ms. Lane and Ms. Shue cannnot both advance to the elite 8 is arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable on its face, and violates Board Rule 345, Section C, subsection 2. I will note that, as between the two, I would vote for Ms. Lane, but that does not negate my aforesaid Objection.

MV5BMTg1NDA2NjY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDQyNw@@._V1_.jpg

Point of personal privilege.
Objection!!!
Any poll in which Ms. Lane and Ms. Shue cannnot both advance to the elite 8 is arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable on its face, and violates Board Rule 345, Section C, subsection 2. I will note that, as between the two, I would vote for Ms. Lane, but that does not negate my aforesaid Objection.

MV5BMTg1NDA2NjY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDQyNw@@._V1_.jpg

I’m going to adjust the poll a bit - won’t change much but agree these two need to be in different quarters.

Reactions: fairgambit
I made zero effort to plant my seed in the participants

like any of us believe that. you made every effort to seed each and every one of them. alas, none of them would give you the time of day. (just having some fun with you ... well aware that Mrs. Midnighter is a lovely lady.) I'm looking forward to seeing what pics you select ... certainly will be some tough choices.

For each match-up, Midnighter obviously puts the two women on a mat. I assume they are scantily clad. So, two scantily-clad hot women on a mat. How does one win? Asking for me.

• Haha
Reactions: bkmtnittany1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT