ADVERTISEMENT

Millen just denigrated Penn State on the Browns Giants broadcast

Big 0

Jun 28, 2001
Is there anyway to ex-communicate this A*hole from His Penn State ties.

A Browns player who played at Princeton catches a pass and Millen says the guy was too smart to play at Penn State. He then went on to say that the play would not have been made by a Penn State football player because they weren't that smart at Penn State.

A Browns player who played at Princeton catches a pass and Millen says the guy was too smart to play at Penn State. He then went on to say that the play would not have been made by a Penn State football player because they weren't that smart at Penn State.

Millen should be introduced to John Urschel.

He meant to say HE was not that smart, hence his "management" success and ability to identify talent ???? So there is proof.

watch-disgusted-espn-analyst-and-penn-state-alum-cries-live-on-sportscenter.jpg

I cannot abide that twit.

Reactions: Lion Lineage
I think it was a tongue in cheek comment. I did not watch but I have heard enough of Millen that I think I can pick up on his tone.
Probably thinks he is being funny but he is really not. He really does not help the reputation of his alma mater and does not represent his school well by sounding like such a dumbass. It would be nice if some of the letterman have a nice "talk" with him.

Millen is an ass. No wonder Joe was always yelling at him. The guy can't help but being a grade A jerk no matter the situation.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Probably thinks he is being funny but he is really not. He really does not help the reputation of his alma mater and does not represent his school well by sounding like such a dumbass. It would be nice if some of the letterman have a nice "talk" with him.

I think some have tried to talk with him. He's sticking to the story he has been with.
Apparently, from what I have been told, when Suhey was getting no lettermen support for his run at his expiring Trustee spot a couple years ago, Suhey and Millen went to visit Tom Donchez. Donchez is a strong advocate for JVP and for PSU and for changing the narrative. They tried to tell Donchez there were aspects of the story he didn't know, that weren't public. Donchez told them that none of their info was new news, none of it implicated JVP in any way, and that the lettermen were not going to support Suhey or anyone who did not support JVP.
Suhey did not get the support he needed and lost, and did not try to run again. But of course he is an Emeritus Trustee now, as the OGBOT takes care of their own.

Quit complaining about every statement, you are taking it out of context.

Reactions: EPC FAN and Gitzit
An empty scrotum has more balls. Without Bruce Clark he was nothing. His lover and mentor hated Franco for the immaculate reception. The consumate yes man is a wussy bitch to his employer......no matter who it is.

Last edited:
I think he was trying to be funny. He assumed that the audience knew he went to Penn State.
His comments during the Browns game were more restrained than his BTN performances.

Reactions: EPC FAN
An empty scrotum has more balls. Without Bruce Clark he was nothing. His lover and mentor hated Franco for the immaculate reception. The consulate yes man is a wussy bitch to his employer......no matter who it is.

It's "consummate" not "consulate"

How many different ways can we tell Millen, "**** You"?

We don't need Penn Staters like him. And I really don't give a shit that he was a good football player. I'd rather have an upstanding crappy football player, or an upstanding Japanese Literature major. The fact that he was a good football player means nothing.

I would bet that Millen never heard of the Schreyers Honors College that Blake Gillikin (punter) and my daughter are members.

I'm pretty sure he just sealed the deal on being next year's grand marshal at the homecoming parade.

I have addressed this before, as I use to party with him and Bruce Clark, he should just STFU.

So you were in school when I was. I knew Millen back then - he used to come over to the fraternity to see his buddies, including Clark. He was the best story teller of that time - funny, interesting stories from practice and games, etc. - and one of the best I've ever been around.

I never knew him to have a drink of any kind of alcohol. He usually left or made himself scarce when parties were going on.

But yes, he should shut up unless he decides to speak on behalf of supporting JVP.

"diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the brain." sounds about right for Millen and pretty much every other talking head LOL

So you were in school when I was. I knew Millen back then - he used to come over to the fraternity to see his buddies, including Clark. He was the best story teller of that time - funny, interesting stories from practice and games, etc. - and one of the best I've ever been around.

I never knew him to have a drink of any kind of alcohol. He usually left or made himself scarce when parties were going on.

But yes, he should shut up unless he decides to speak on behalf of supporting JVP.

I didn't drink much then either, nuff said and avoided the frat scene

Come on, Princeton is a much higher academic school than PSU. Usually in top 3-4 in rankings. Urschel and Dan Connor could've gone but 99% couldn't. On the flip side 99% of Princeton players couldn't play at PSU. It's okay.

I think he was trying to be funny. He assumed that the audience knew he went to Penn State.
His comments during the Browns game were more restrained than his BTN performances.

Millen has a certain body of work.

millen.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT