ADVERTISEMENT

Millen just denigrated Penn State on the Browns Giants broadcast

God, some of you take some of this stuff too much to heart. He was joking, does he say dumb stuff alot, yes he does, But he doesn't HATE Penn State like some of you think. He has been pro-penn state alot of the times, but lets not forget. He is now a national broadcaster, that is what is paying his bills, he has to be some what middle tone on stuff. Todd Blackledge has been that way too as he didn't even have us in his top 6 last night.

I have a good friend who went to WVU and we kid about his education alot and he kids about it also.

Reactions: VRE
I find it amusing that some people get so upset that not everyone wants to fellate Millen like they do.

Reactions: bjf1991
So you were in school when I was. I knew Millen back then - he used to come over to the fraternity to see his buddies, including Clark. He was the best story teller of that time - funny, interesting stories from practice and games, etc. - and one of the best I've ever been around.

I never knew him to have a drink of any kind of alcohol. He usually left or made himself scarce when parties were going on.

But yes, he should shut up unless he decides to speak on behalf of supporting JVP.

I was a class behind you. I remember watching Clark dance at our frat house. It was a hoot for sure. What struck me was that he wasn't all that tall. [Based on what we saw on the field, I expected to see a towering monster.] I'm 6'0" and he did not seem much taller, but he had incredible breadth for his height. You wouldn't want to be in the way of a moving Clark. I thought he was definitely a better player than Millen.

I think it was a tongue in cheek comment. I did not watch but I have heard enough of Millen that I think I can pick up on his tone.
Some of these guys are so into hating anything said that is not glowing about PSU are too thick to pick up on that. Constant criticism of Millen, Herbsteit and others by our members is getting ridiculous. Rule #1: Only give your honest opinion as long as it is positive about PSU. Herbsteit is an honest, straight shooter. Always has been. For years he's said positive things about us that these homers liked. Let him HONESTLY say something they don't like and he's a piece of shit.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Millen has created this problem for himself, because of the things he has said/not said in the past. It's absurd, though, he gets a pass for behavior by some here merely because he was once a good player. By the same metric, Aaron Hernandez only deserved manslaughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT