ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Sanders decommitting?

Lionrevival

Oct 30, 2015
Has Miles officially decommitted? He has removed his commitment to us on Twitter and is now following a bunch of MSU people. People on TOS are saying he has opened up his recruitment.

What the hell is going on?

Has Miles officially decommitted? He has removed his commitment to us on Twitter and is now following a bunch of MSU people. People on TOS are saying he has opened up his recruitment.

I Fuc$1ng hate the internet. Thats whats going on

Even if he decommits it is not the end of the world. It affects depth, but PSU takes two next year and hopefully gets Swift.

Reactions: troyshultz1
If he does then so be it. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. We still have Robinson (I think that's his name) who redshirted last year and he's gonna be a beast.
I don't understand why Robinson gets lost in almost all discussions of RBs.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
He's the best back in the country, so I hope not! I'm sure he will be the first player our coaches go and visit..

We had some offensive coaching changes, but they are actually moves that will make our offense better.. He will be reminded of that fact and hopefully he gets his confidence back.. But hey, I'm sure he has been hearing A LOT of negatives the past week from other coaches and psycho fans

Reactions: step.eng69 and PO60

At end of December, he said MSU was his back-up plan in case Franklin was leaving. Franklin ain't leaving, so let it play out. He also said he had been in contact with Moorhead every day since he was hired.

Reactions: WeR0206 and PO60
there is some smoke here. removed all references to penn state from his twitter account. I have been following this young man since he committed. this is not a good sign.

I'm pretty damn sure that our HC and Coach Morehead are all over this...Sanders has to realize that he's going to be a major feature in something special going to happen at Penn State!!!
And, he means so much more to Coach Franklins plans than his music counterpart.
:cool:

Reactions: aworsnup

He is 100% blue and white. He loves CJF

First off....not trying to add to the panic but here are some facts. He did remove all reference to PSU from twitter. He removed the profile part where he had listed PSU commit. He also started following about 12 MSU guys on twitter. He is visiting MSU this weekend on an official visit. I have also been told he really likes Michigan State but that his mom wants him to go to Penn State. This is a very fluid situation. Right now, I would say it is very much 50-50 between MSU and PSU. Good thing is that he is doing an official at PSU next weekend. I hope JF and the gang give this guy the full court press and get him to PSU. He is too good to let get out of PA and to MSU.

First off....not trying to add to the panic but here are some facts. He did remove all reference to PSU from twitter. He removed the profile part where he had listed PSU commit. He also started following about 12 MSU guys on twitter. He is visiting MSU this weekend on an official visit. I have also been told he really likes Michigan State but that his mom wants him to go to Penn State. This is a very fluid situation. Right now, I would say it is very much 50-50 between MSU and PSU. Good thing is that he is doing an official at PSU next weekend. I hope JF and the gang give this guy the full court press and get him to PSU. He is too good to let get out of PA and to MSU.

I don't think the issue is over an individual recruit. the issue is that there is a bit of a negative run of "departures". this program cannot has to continue to move forward in recruiting in order to recover. JF is supposed to be the recruiter - never heard anyone at MSU was a recruiter.

Looks like Michigan State just got a commitment. Don't think it is Sanders (yet if he were to flip), but Hill or Dioubate?

Of course there is something to it and like I said a couple of weeks ago and got ripped for it, if Donovan was still OC he was gone. That helped, but other events have turned last two weeks, though if he actually woke up and realized these events are in the betterment of the program he would be fine.

If he left getting 17 Deandre Swift would be extremely important.

The irony of this is he would already be enrolled at PSU if not for his dumb high school rule that does not allow early graduation. That actually might cost us the best RB prospect in the nation.

Truth is, from what I have seen from Moorheads offense I don't think there would be a better fit in it than Miles.

This loss would be a kick to the groin for JF and all of us, you can spin it how you want, this one will hurt. Its one player but it just kills future momentum. Lynch, Lewis, Wooten can go, who cares, this guy must come!

The good thing is PSU has Barkley for two more seasons, so Sanders is not a make or break type deal for the team. If anything it helps our chances greatly with Swift next year. I figure Swift would look elsewhere if Sanders signs.

The good thing is PSU has Barkley for two more seasons, so Sanders is not a make or break type deal for the team. If anything it helps our chances greatly with Swift next year. I figure Swift would look elsewhere if Sanders signs.

He is a type of kid we actually need. Huge stud with a ton of upside, Big Western PA recruit. I understand no kid is bigger then the program, but whoever says this isn't a big loss don't know what they are talking about. This is probably the one kid I didn't wanna lose.

Dan Kendra committing to PITT !!!!! It's all over the internet and twitter and twizzel and farcebook!!!!

there is some smoke here. removed all references to penn state from his twitter account. I have been following this young man since he committed. this is not a good sign.
This happened to our recruit and a few days later he de-committed.

he's gone, he followed at least 20 Sparty players, recruits and/or students, even the rugby team.

he's removed all PSU commit stuff.

he's now favorited two tweets today...one from Spartan Dawgs saying they can't wait for his visit and still looking for 1st RB commit for 16 and another of a Toledo player saying "Change is inevitable."

Either he is just trolling everyone or he is leaving for Sparty. He's gone.

This one after Lavert Hill and Dioubate, this one will really hurt. You can't become a championship program losing talent like this to those you are trying to champion.

Stay or go whatever - can't get your panties in a bunch because a kid might not come here - I like the coaching moves Franklin had made - everyone, including me, didn't like the way the offense was going and he took steps to correct it - new OL coach looks solid and Pry was CO-DC and has a chance to shine - except for a few posters like the one who started this tread I like where we are going. It seems there is a pattern with some here who only strive look for the negative even when it isn't there. Not sure what some expect we aren't Albama but we sure as hell aren't Pitt either. If some of these people aren't trolls they should be. I am pretty sure the sun will in fact come up tomorrow either way Miles decides to go.

Well we aspire to be a championship program and you need top players to do that. Why follow recruiting at all if you aren't a little concerned about losing the top RB in the country from your recruiting footprint

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT