ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Sanders decommitting?

Wow, those facts are compelling indeed!

Wow, those facts are compelling! You must be a history major. Hey, I like history, too!
Problem is, we have to live in the present day. So crawl out of the attic trunk, put the mid century pennant down and get real.

We should all be looking forward to next September. We'll get to see first hand how these two programs are trending. Can't wait...

Don't need to wait until next September, a decent but not great AAC Navy team just absolutely taking ASWP to the woodshed (ASWP gave up almost 600 yards of Total Offense and 417 yards of Rushing Offense) - game was not even competitive - already demonstrated how pitthetic ASWP is. ASWP sucks, has no fans and NarDouchey is a complete raving lunatic - go crawl back under your rock.

THIS is the thing that ends if for you? Take a deep breath, Mike...

Funniest part is that this "is what ends it for him" and Sanders has done nothing of the kind??? Some kind of fan, he bases all his attitudes and opinions on the raving false accusations of trolls - that some weird shiz right there.....

Pitt got beat by a pretty good Navy Team. So next September, I will be interested in your reason why PSU lost to Pitt. Perhaps Pitt can't lose to teams ranked above them last year with Narduzzi in his 1st year. But I think Pitt wins the game next year.

If Sanders leaves I am done with Penn State I cant stand this bull shit any more. This program is going into the dumpster real fast. It isn't worth the aggravation any more. everybody said when Joe left the sleeping giant was awakened. I am convinced that when Joe died so did this program.

Stay with us mikearc. Patience sir, patience.

Yeah, they don't hand the ball off or use the RBs in up tempo offenses! WTF?

well, they don't, dammit! msu passes and that's about it. no running game whatsoever. lol

then again, there's that true frosh Scott character... fortunately, he sucks, so i'm sure Sanders knows he'll blow right by him much easier than by SB.

recruiting is fun bizness. :rolleyes:

Funniest part is that this "is what ends it for him" and Sanders has done nothing of the kind??? Some kind of fan, he bases all his attitudes and opinions on the raving false accusations of trolls - that some weird shiz right there.....

You throw out the word "trolls" to anyone who has a different opinion than you. What gives? Sure there are some trolls on this site that just try to get a rise out of fans like us, but to call PSU fans who are pointing out things on a recruits twitter page as alarming to be trolls is ignorant and just wrong.

I can guarantee you nobody on this board wants Miles Sanders to become a Nittany Lion more than me. I even have a son named Miles and he thinks that would be really cool.

I am very concerned about his commitment because I believe it is a huge fish for us to get this year and would really allow the true "trolls", both on here and in the media who love to see PSU fail, cheer heartily. Not to mention the fact I live in Michigan and have tons of Sparty fans who are friends who would never let me here the end of it like they do with Demetrius Cox and the other safety who slips my mind.

You are a passionate PSU fan so I have to love you, you are family, no matter how much you want to hate me. So you should know how important Sanders is to the class, second only to maybe Menet.

Like Breneman, it doesn't even matter if Sanders gets hurt and never really plays, his commitment is a huge one in doing exactly what your screen name says.

Chill out, peace and love fellow Nittany Lion!

Reactions: grinagrin
What the hell is sanders doing to us!!!!

I can't take this off season! I am about to take a break till after signing day. I am due for business in PA around signing day and might go to the event.
That would be great if you leave this board. I can't remember a poster that was disliked more than you

Reactions: Pride
Banned Panther said:
This is entertaining, but my goodness, enough already. It's not the end of the world. You guys will be fair to middling whether Sanders comes or not. Sheesh.

Pitt will still be a completely irrelevant national joke whether you post on this board or not.

Pitt got beat by a pretty good Navy Team. So next September, I will be interested in your reason why PSU lost to Pitt. Perhaps Pitt can't lose to teams ranked above them last year with Narduzzi in his 1st year. But I think Pitt wins the game next year.

You better hope Pitt beats Penn State this year, otherwise your entire fan base and coach are going to look pretty foolish for losing to Franklin after saying he can't coach and is a used car salesman. What would that make Narduzzi to lose to him? I like Penn State's RB vs your Linebackers A LOT. I like Penn State's WR's against your Secondary A LOT. A lot of talented players you are not aware of are going to creep into the roster for Penn State this year. Franklin's first big recruiting class is set to trickle into the roster. You better hope James Conner comes back and is his old self and Pitt can run the ball well or it's going to be a long day with a lot of tears.

You better hope Pitt beats Penn State this year, otherwise your entire fan base and coach are going to look pretty foolish for losing to Franklin after saying he can't coach and is a used car salesman. What would that make Narduzzi to lose to him? I like Penn State's RB vs your Linebackers A LOT. I like Penn State's WR's against your Secondary A LOT. A lot of talented players you are not aware of are going to creep into the roster for Penn State this year. Franklin's first big recruiting class is set to trickle into the roster. You better hope James Conner comes back and is his old self and Pitt can run the ball well or it's going to be a long day with a lot of tears.

Pitt could win by 100 and NOTHING will change, PSU is still trending up, and Pitt will continue their 30+ year trend of mediocrity. It really is sad how much they care about this meaningless OOC game. If they don't win this year as the sanctions still linger, they will likely lose all 4. The only question is, how many different head coaches will CJF face over the next 4 years. I'm guessing 3.

If Sanders leaves I am done with Penn State I cant stand this bull shit any more. This program is going into the dumpster real fast. It isn't worth the aggravation any more. everybody said when Joe left the sleeping giant was awakened. I am convinced that when Joe died so did this program.
See, now I'm conflicted. As much as I'd like to get Sanders, I REALLY want you to be gone.

Reactions: Ski and marshall23
Well at least the game will be played next year. So we will see what is what. Recruiting is now about not losing commits. Not what many expected right now. It is not unthinkable that Pitt wins next year. To early to predict but should be fun.

Pitt could win by 100 and NOTHING will change, PSU is still trending up, and Pitt will continue their 30+ year trend of mediocrity. It really is sad how much they care about this meaningless OOC game. If they don't win this year as the sanctions still linger, they will likely lose all 4. The only question is, how many different head coaches will CJF face over the next 4 years. I'm guessing 3.
If the game is meaningless why did you respond in the way you did? Secondly what evidence is there that PSU is trending up? I know you guys have done well with recruiting rankings the last few years but the on the field play has been mediocre at best.. I don't know who will win next year but I do know this.. Losing to Pitt scares the hell out of you guys.. lol

Well at least the game will be played next year. So we will see what is what. Recruiting is now about not losing commits. Not what many expected right now. It is not unthinkable that Pitt wins next year. To early to predict but should be fun.

I see a lot more "certainties" from Pitt fans regarding next years game than Penn State fans. I seen a lot of Penn State fans posting that this is Pitt's best possible chance to win out of the next 4 which I agree with. However, I feel Pitt would have been better situated had the game been this year. Like the excuse or not, Penn State has had a very inexperienced roster as has Pitt. Pitt's roster has been a year ahead of Penn State's in development of the Oline which is important. I think next year Penn State closes the gap and I think the loss of Boyd and Holtz hurts Pitt a lot. Pitt fans have acted like Franklin has recruited well but can't coach, but the truth is the only class that has seen significant playing time is the one he finished off for O'Brien. That changes this year when a lot of the 2015 class comes on board. Will Penn State win for certain next year? No way, because a lot of variables will be in play, but I like there chances as things currently stand.

If the game is meaningless why did you respond in the way you did? Secondly what evidence is there that PSU is trending up? I know you guys have done well with recruiting rankings the last few years but the on the field play has been mediocre at best.. I don't know who will win next year but I do know this.. Losing to Pitt scares the hell out of you guys.. lol

again another Pitt fan that is clueless that recruiting results very rarely have an immediate impact. Franklin has had 2.5 classes thus far. 1 he finished for O'brien that had a lot of players playing last year as true Sophomores. The 2015 class which had 3 kids see significant time and the 2016 class which is in high school. Franklin's recruiting will start paying dividends this coming year and moreso in 2017. Pitt fans have everything to lose this game. They have sold and worshipped Narduzzi the same way they hated Penn State fans for selling Paterno....they are going up against a coach they call a used car salesman who can't win a big game. What happens when Franklin goes in and beats your god?

again another Pitt fan that is clueless that recruiting results very rarely have an immediate impact. Franklin has had 2.5 classes thus far. 1 he finished for O'brien that had a lot of players playing last year as true Sophomores. The 2015 class which had 3 kids see significant time and the 2016 class which is in high school. Franklin's recruiting will start paying dividends this coming year and moreso in 2017. Pitt fans have everything to lose this game. They have sold and worshipped Narduzzi the same way they hated Penn State fans for selling Paterno....they are going up against a coach they call a used car salesman who can't win a big game. What happens when Franklin goes in and beats your god?

That's the thing that scares the hell out of the pittsers! What does happen if Franklin beats them next year?? For all the talk about JF absolutely sucking, what would that say about their coach who can do NO wrong.

I see it as a coin flip game next year.

After next year, our percentages go up each and every year.

I predict a 3-1 win advantage in this 4 games series

Reactions: pandaczar12
exactly but as of now there has been no evidence of upward trend ON THE FIELD...Maybe the recruiting talent will show up next year and the year after.. maybe.... when that happens you can justify your positive trend but for now you CANT...sorry I know how the facts tend to expose your insecurities but as of this moment you are closer to Maryland than you are to OSU , Michigan, or MSU...

exactly but as of now there has been no evidence of upward trend ON THE FIELD...Maybe the recruiting talent will show up next year and the year after.. maybe.... when that happens you can justify your positive trend but for now you CANT...sorry I know how the facts tend to expose your insecurities but as of this moment you are closer to Maryland than you are to OSU , Michigan, or MSU...

How is Pitt's trend after giving up 600 yards to Navy?

eyebugs said:

Why did I respond they way I did, by pointing out how pathetic Pitt fans are? Because it's fun!

You answered your own question. Penn State is not where they normally reside due to unjust sanctions. But the effects are ending, recruiting is lights out, the future is bright. PSU has been playing with one hand tied behind their back, yet still haven't had a losing season despite playing in arguably the toughest division in all of CFB. Yet they have had a few decent wins, including against the eventual National Champion last year. In what was expected to be the worst year of the unjust sanctions, PSU still won more regular season games than the year before even with blowing the NW game in the last minute.

PSU plays in a tougher division, yet still has been better than Pitt the last few seasons, despite the unjust sanctions. You can't argue that. PSU has better fan support, better facilities, much better recruits, a better and more stable head coach, and will soon be on an even scholarship playing field. I know how much Pitt fans hate facts, but how in the world can you even think that Pitt would be positioned to rise more so than PSU? Please explain this. Granted the ultra weak division helps, but you need more than that. Do you really think that the future of the programs hinges on the game next year?!?!The outcome of the game is meaningless, why would it scare the hell out of us to lose a meaningless game? You really need to pay attention, this stuff has been covered many times.

which is exactly what the NCAA wanted when they issued the sanctions. As they continue to move in the rear view mirror, Penn State will look less like Maryland and Pitt and more like a team you will continue to envy.

I was actually just thinking this week that MSU is peaking. They probably have a couple of years of high-level competition left, but I think it's downhill from here for them...slowly...but still downhill. Harbaugh is going to be poaching the recruits MSU has been stealing away from UM over the last 5-8 years and D'Antonio is starting to get older.

MSU has been stacking classes. This is our best class in the past twenty years. MSU is just getting started. We are no more concerned about Jimmy Weird than anyone else in the conference.

Ill be surprised if MSU achieves the 10-11 win plateau again next year. Is their run stable or is it a peak? I know one thing after all of their recruiting and game tactics I can't wait to see us win our first against them since sanctions.

What game tactics are you referring to? Dantonio plays it pretty straight, no running up the score.

MSU has been stacking classes. This is our best class in the past twenty years. MSU is just getting started. We are no more concerned about Jimmy Weird than anyone else in the conference.

Definitely looks like msu has peaked. Have some more sour grapes

he's gone, he followed at least 20 Sparty players, recruits and/or students, even the rugby team.

Either he is just trolling everyone or he is leaving for Sparty. He's gone.

This one after Lavert Hill and Dioubate, this one will really hurt. You can't become a championship program losing talent like this to those you are trying to champion.

tumblr_lgbilzDkVB1qf8yek.gif

Reactions: TheGLOV and bmejnes
He is already gone to me...why play around this late in the game, only means he's not really committed. Again, he would be enrolled at PSU already if not for a stupid rule about early graduation his HS has. What a shame. Must focus on Swift for 17 now.

ODE0KJp.gif

And PITT has shown zero results ON THE FIELD. They haven't beat a team with a pulse in years. And that vaunted Narduzzi defense was torched by a SERVICE ACADEMY! Defensive Genius!

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT