ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands/Soldier Salute

I can't imagine it'll go over well with the team if Zach Glazier, a highly respected veteran of that room (who has looked good this year and just won them the CyHawk dual) has to give up his spot to a guy who he just went to SV with anyways and then treated him like dogs*** after.

ferrari would be really good at wwe. hopefully, he takes that route and leaves us alone.
Behind the mic and hamming it up inside the ring, absolutely.

But if you're another rassler, do you trust him to be not injure you, intentionally or accidentally or "accidentally"? Sloppy and undisciplined breaks necks.

Can see him being treated to a lot of rough justice backstage.

IMO he'll go the MMA route, and he'll talk a lot of crap at Bo Nickal while meticulously avoiding Bo's weight class. Either way, good riddance.

Goodfellas GIF

ferrari would be really good at wwe. hopefully, he takes that route and leaves us alone.
I root against Iowa any chance I get but even Iowa fans deserve better than aj. He is the biggest loser I've ever seen in wrestling the best thing that could happen is AJ moving on. Kind of make you wonder how dan gable would have handled all of this

I expected a disaster, just not this quickly. Already hitting his teammate in the face and flipping him off.
What was the quote KGB said in the movie Rounders? About being disappointed in how it all ended. I had hoped for more...

i think Tom is/was overconfident in his ability to reform. He did some awesome work with Desanto and probably thought he could do something similar here while also taking a shortcut to getting elite talent.
Brands did awesome work with DeSanto? Didn't ADS get himself kicked out of the facility at NCAAs and could not participate in the trophy ceremony? Didn't ADS have several embarrassing outbursts? We must have an different definition of awesome. More likely, Brands has a different mentality when it comes to winning, that being he ignores a lot of poor behavior if the wrestler wins on the mat.

Brands did awesome work with DeSanto? Didn't ADS get himself kicked out of the facility at NCAAs and could not participate in the trophy ceremony? Didn't ADS have several embarrassing outbursts? We must have an different definition of awesome. More likely, Brands has a different mentality when it comes to winning, that being he ignores a lot of poor behavior if the wrestler wins on the mat.

He's operating from personal experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT