ADVERTISEMENT

McMurphy Many Inaccuracies -- Where is the police report he accessed before it was sealed

You’re grasping, especially here. Zach Smith would still be employed if that was the case.

No his ex keeps filing police reports. She will continue to do so because they are sharing custody of the children. Every report will become front page news and a distraction to the team. No reason for Meyer or OSU to risk that happening again.

AveUser is right. Urban said he reported it through "the proper channels" in his statement, and we know for a fact that Gene Smith called Zach in 2015 and had him come back to Columbus from a recruiting trip to talk to him about it. According to Zach, Gene told him "Zach, you need to get on the next plane home. Your ex-wife is accusing of you abuse.’”

Zach himself says that Urban told him both in 2009 and 2015 “I swear to God, Zach, if I found out you hit her, you’re done.”

Sounds like a "he said, she said" with Shelly and Urban in the middle. Shelly, unlike Courtney's own parents, told Courtney to leave if it was so bad. Courtney refused until she finally got what she wanted out of the divorce settlement.

Once Zach violated the trespass agreement after the divorce by dropping the kids off at Courtney's house, he was fired. When Courtney realized that the $300,000 dollar per year bank supporting the child support/alimony funnel was shut off, it appears Courtney made sure the sh!t hit the fan.

No one comes out of this looking good, but it appears that Urban may be in the LEAST amount of hot water.

Interesting. If I can offer another possibility...

Gene Smith didn't find out from Urban. I say Urban's decision-making abilities were influenced by Zack's relation to Earle The Bruce.

Courtney 'letting the $hit hit the fan' precipitates the firing. She is no longer part of the tOSU football family. She's a pariah. When Zach violates the trespass agreement she has nothing to lose. BOOM!

No his ex keeps filing police reports. She will continue to do so because they are sharing custody of the children. Every report will become front page news and a distraction to the team. No reason for Meyer or OSU to risk that happening again.

If creating bad headlines is a fireable offense, OSU should have fired Meyer as soon as he tweeted that letter. That’s the weakest lamest excuse you’ve made yet.

Reactions: EdJumacated
Here is what I think Urban’s problem is, and always has been. He is a football coach who lives and breaths football. He wants to win football games. He is phenomenal at it. There is absolutely no denying that. I think he may well believe in his 5 core values. But he doesn’t really know how to enact them because his focus is football and winning football games. I don’t blame him for that, but part of being a college football head coach encompasses doing more than just winning football games.

Could very well be. Urbs is an idiot savant. Perhaps that is why he has a life coach.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
You balance the amount domestic abuse he allows against the games he wins.

Just making up crap, which is what you would expect from a McCarthyite lynch mobber. I am balancing potential ineffective reporting and or small amount of investigation by Meyer (who is responsible for 100 young players) against his coaching abilities. Wonder what you will make up next. May be done responding to you.

Just making up crap, which is what you would expect from a McCarthyite lynch mobber. I am balancing potential ineffective reporting and or small amount of investigation by Meyer (who is responsible for 100 young players) against his coaching abilities. Wonder what you will make up next. May be done responding to you.

You should be done responding here period with your conspiracies. You’re the Alex Jones of Columbus.

^^^ Is this not an admission by Urban that "he should've done more." People have been fired for that.

Urban never said he should have done more. He admitted he was wrong for lying, or however he described it, to the media and then threw the university leadership under the bus by clearly stating he followed policy. Paterno would have been well served releasing a statement like Urban’s as opposed to his “should have done more” statement that turned into his confession of guilt.

Because ZS had been unfaithful to his wife, and if you accept the explanation of his attorney the wife attacked ZS while pregnant and all parties would not want that to happen again. According to Koffel, there are very plausible reasons for intervention other than domestic violence committed by ZS.

Also, with respect to 2009 if Koffel is to be believed, nothing was done wrong by ZS -- he was engaged in self-defense.

To address 2015. My position is that Meyer had the right to say to himself that he didn't want to spend much time on this and that if ZS wasn't charged, there was nothing for him to do other than report to his superiors under Title 9. If he did this, then he is pretty much clear, or at the very least didn't commit a fireable offense. (Maybe fine or 2-game suspension would be appropriate depending on precise facts developed.)

Surely you jest! Are you telling us DeFries specializes in marriage counseling. I can understand intervention by Earle The Bruce because he's family, but what's DeFries doing there if this is about saving the marriage?? LOL!

In regards to 2015 the smoking gun is the Title IX documentation. Should it exist then is it credible evidence, or has it been altered like the police report. We'll find out soon.

Are you telling us DeFries specializes in marriage counseling.

Never heard of him until you mentioned him and I looked him up. He is a life skills consultant. As you said, he is a long-time Meyer friend. Sounds like marriage counseling would be within his skill set.

Last edited:
They are liberals who would generally be aligned with Mann, and I have heavily researched Michael Mann. In fact I wrote a blog post on his defamation lawsuit, spending about 100 hours on it because his legal briefs were so bad and deceptive it took a long time to untangle his spaghetti like deceptions.

That’s all well and good. But you are saying the media cannot be trusted on the Meyer issue, then using it for Michael Mann. It’s a contradiction.

She could have dropped the charges because they were untrue.

Within the realm of possibility. Also, she may have been kidnapped by aliens who erased her memory making her believe it didn’t happen. Many plausible explanations.

Last edited:
So buck.....as I alluded to in an earlier post, do you see how incredibly bad the optics are for OSU with that rationale?
2015: He beats his wife, but that's ok, keep him employed
2018: Gotta let him go because people found out he beats his wife.:confused:

then using it for Michael Mann. It’s a contradiction.

No, I checked what the media did. I used a quotation that I could easily back up with my own research.

I would also point out that there are many media inaccuracies out there right now on Meyer, so it is quite easy to distrust them here where they both have an agenda and are incompetent.

He beats his wife, but that's ok, keep him employed

If Meyer reports it to the university, it is probably taken out of his hands under Title 9, and is the responsibility of someone else. I personally don't give a crap what the optics are. I only care about the facts and not giving into an ignorant PC lynch mob.

Because ZS had been unfaithful to his wife, and if you accept the explanation of his attorney the wife attacked ZS while pregnant and all parties would not want that to happen again. According to Koffel, there are very plausible reasons for intervention other than domestic violence committed by ZS.

Also, with respect to 2009 if Koffel is to be believed, nothing was done wrong by ZS -- he was engaged in self-defense.

To address 2015. My position is that Meyer had the right to say to himself that he didn't want to spend much time on this and that if ZS wasn't charged, there was nothing for him to do other than report to his superiors under Title 9. If he did this, then he is pretty much clear, or at the very least didn't commit a fireable offense. (Maybe fine or 2-game suspension would be appropriate depending on precise facts developed.)

Para 1. Of course it is possible but doesn't seem likely to me to include Urby's life coach. If it was Earl and someone other family member it strikes me as more likely.
Para 2. self defense -hogwash
Para 3. "If" 2009 is as harmless as you suggest, and he reported 2015 to his chain of command as he has said, he has done nothing wrong [although you could make a case regardless of what superiors say he doesn't want this guy around ] and he should be at practice today. No leave no suspension.
I have two problems with your timeline. If nothing happened in 2009, and 2015 is investigated and nothing wrong again this latest transgression certainly doesn't seem like a fireable offense. AND If Urban did everything by the book, why didn't he and gene Smith have press conference that said
1. urban followed protocol by contacting me
2. I followed protocol by contacting xxxxx
3 they investigated and found nothing happened.
Case closed - no paid leave.

Never heard of him until you mentioned him and I looked him up. He is a life skills consultant. As you said, he is a long-time Meyer friend. Sounds like marriage counseling would be within his skill set.

You never heard of deFries? He is a lawyer and as been with Meyer since Utah, UF, and now he is an employee of OSU. He and Bruce met with ZS and his wife in Florida and convinced her not to file charges.

Marriage counselor? More like a "fixer." Lets hope the "independent committee" has a long talk with him and sees what he has been up to since 2015. Curious to know if he has violated any Title lX or OSU rules.

No, I checked what the media did. I used a quotation that I could easily back up with my own research.

I would also point out that there are many media inaccuracies out there right now on Meyer, so it is quite easy to distrust them here where they both have an agenda and are incompetent.

Got it. You use the media when it fits your need, deny it when it doesn’t. Sounds like a core value.

Para 1. Of course it is possible but doesn't seem likely to me to include Urby's life coach. If it was Earl and someone other family member it strikes me as more likely.
Para 2. self defense -hogwash
Para 3. "If" 2009 is as harmless as you suggest, and he reported 2015 to his chain of command as he has said, he has done nothing wrong [although you could make a case regardless of what superiors say he doesn't want this guy around ] and he should be at practice today. No leave no suspension.
I have two problems with your timeline. If nothing happened in 2009, and 2015 is investigated and nothing wrong again this latest transgression certainly doesn't seem like a fireable offense. AND If Urban did everything by the book, why didn't he and gene Smith have press conference that said
1. urban followed protocol by contacting me
2. I followed protocol by contacting xxxxx
3 they investigated and found nothing happened.
Case closed - no paid leave.

If I ever defended myself against my pregnant wife to the point that it put marks in her, I would probably be put on suicide watch. It is most likely disengenuous, at the best it is embarrassing.

sadpizza.gif

The OP is just hilarious in this, trying to take that hill

I'm sorry no one has pointed this out to you yet that you will listen to, and you won't listen to me, but your head is so far up your ass you will never pull it out.

Sorry dude, you have not been a bad poster and I almost think you have been nominated by bucknut nation to the their sole representative here, but your head is up your ass.

Not everything being floated about your coach is correct, but a lot of it is. And a lot of bad stuff has not even been floated (at UF and OSU). You're not fooling anyone, sorry.

There have been media inaccuracies for seven years about what happened at Penn State ten years prior. Good luck unringing that bell.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Very telling in exactly the opposite way that you intended. Schnatter was railroaded out of Papa Johns because he used the N word as an example of something wrong. He didn't use it to pejoratively attack Black people.

I remember reading about it in the media and most of the stories simply stated that he used the N-word. Most stories didn't specifically state what occurred.

I had to dig to find out what actually occurred. What he did was say that Colonel Sanders used the N-word and wasn't punished, so why was he being criticized for some of the insensitive things that he said. Very stupid comparison but not an example of someone spewing hate by using the N-word. Example of Left-wing media successfully demonizing someone by only telling part of the story.
I thought this troll job you're doing would stop by now. 7pages deep and you sound more and more pathetic. I pray to the lord above you don't have a wife or daughters.

If that isn't telling. I think even Ohio St fans know now that if they retain Meyer it won't end well.

This.....if he stays this is never going away. Opposing student sections with 4 students dressed in red spelling out L-I-A-R instead of O-H-I-O. This ship has sailed . He will never get a break with the media outside of columbus. Playoff committee members will never say it but some will hold meyer still being the coach against osu. Not if but when more info comes out about the whole wrestling situation it will turn the spotlight on a university culture that kept urban meyer. How would he ever speak to a group of young men and mention zero tolerance and be taken seriously and yes there will be some mothers who will steer their kids away from osu if meyer is retained. OSU fans need to be careful what they wish for.....they just might get it
5b62c7b59ba57e82e578f9a8

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...state-should-weigh-history-florida/893710002/

Last edited:
Maybe to you, but not to me. If OSU keeps Meyer, it is standing up to political correctness. It should not be Meyer's job to second guess the police.

Couple issues to be concerned with moving forward...If Urb returns...he has absolutely ZERO margin of error...and...OSU still dealing with the wrestling/Dr accusations...so...OSU has to be concerned about how their actions i.e. Meyer...look as it continues to investigate their other pending issues ...don't care where you stand..this is NO Bueno for OSU...

Tell me more about this fake Michael Mann investigation. Is it the one in which nothing was found since he didn't do anything wrong?

Here is the link to my blog post. http://rankexploits.com/musings/201...ns-as-was-decided-by-the-dc-court-of-appeals/

Here is Michael Mann acting ethically according to PSU standards:

“[Phil] Jones then notoriously asked Mann to delete his emails, asking Mann to forward the request to [Gene] Wahl, saying that Briffa and Ammann would do likewise:

‘Mike,
Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith [Briffa] re AR4? Keith will do likewise… Can you also email Gene [Wahl] and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar [Ammann] to do likewise.
Cheers, Phil’

Mann replied the same day as follows:

‘ Hi Phil,
… I’ll contact Gene [Wahl] about this ASAP. His new email is: generwahl@xxx
talk to you later,
mike’"

PSU questioned Mann and he said he didn't do anything wrong, and didn't contact anyone else. A really, thorough ethical investigation into a matter strongly related to one of PSU's core functions, research. PSU had said it would investigate whether Mann directly or indirectly participated in the deletion of emails and in its sterling investigation found that nothing occurred either direct or indirect.

This is on top of what I quoted from the Atlantic article that summarized portions of the PSU whitewash.

Last edited:
Here is the link to my blog post. http://rankexploits.com/musings/201...ns-as-was-decided-by-the-dc-court-of-appeals/

Here is Michael Mann acting ethically according to PSU standards:

“[Phil] Jones then notoriously asked Mann to delete his emails, asking Mann to forward the request to [Gene] Wahl, saying that Briffa and Ammann would do likewise:

‘Mike,
Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith [Briffa] re AR4? Keith will do likewise… Can you also email Gene [Wahl] and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar [Ammann] to do likewise.
Cheers, Phil’

Mann replied the same day as follows:

‘ Hi Phil,
… I’ll contact Gene [Wahl] about this ASAP. His new email is: generwahl@xxx
talk to you later,
mike’"

PSU questioned Mann and he said he didn't do anything wrong, and didn't contact anyone else. A really, thorough ethical investigation into a matter strongly related to one of PSU's core functions, research. PSU had said it would investigate whether Mann directly or indirectly participated in the deletion of emails and in its sterling investigation found that nothing occurred either direct or indirect.

So you are using your own blog as defense for your position? Fantastic.
Maybe PSU should have found a 90 year old lady to lead a thorough investigation into Mann.

So you are using your own blog as defense for your position? Fantastic.

It is not my blog dummy. I posted at someone else's. I actually read the report in question, and my summary is there for anyone to criticize including you. I link to other people critical of PSU's whitewash also.

You are beyond stupid and too lazy to even look at the link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT