ADVERTISEMENT

McMurphy Many Inaccuracies -- Where is the police report he accessed before it was sealed

It is not my blog dummy. I posted at someone else's. I actually read the report in question, and my summary is there for anyone to criticize including you. I link to other people critical of PSU's whitewash also.

You are beyond stupid and too lazy to even look at the link.

Speaking of too stupid, it’s fantastic that you continue to respond my goading.

It is enjoyable that you are now using climate change in some weird way to defend Urban defending the pregnant-wife abuser. Or are you using climate change as the reason Smith beat his pregnant wife after bringing Urban’s secretary home with him on their first anniversary? Or was it climate change that drove Earl Bruce and a Urban’s spiritual Svengali down to Florida to talk the pregnant, beaten wife out of pressing charges? You’ve gotten yourself so tangled up it’s hard to follow you anymore.

It is enjoyable that you are now using climate change in some weird way

A previous poster had said that OSU needed to be concerned about its institutional reputation. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in that the PSU "investigation" was a disgrace. After making a total fool of yourself, now you say you have been "goading" me because you lack the intellectual firepower to defend yourself. Classy.

Don't need to respond to you any more.

A previous poster had said that OSU needed to be concerned about its institutional reputation. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in that the PSU "investigation" was a disgrace. After making a total fool of yourself, now you say you have been "goading" me because you lack the intellectual firepower to defend yourself. Classy.

But you continue to respond. And you’ll do it again. Consider who is running who’s mind here.

That "previous poster" (me) referred to the 2006 North Report as to why I am comfortable with Penn State University still employing Michael Mann.

Here's the difference between Mann/PSU and Meyer/OSU (a difference you don't seem very keen to acknowledge):

(1) There are various opinions as regards whether Mann deliberately lied in the mid-2000s. Some (you among them) think Mann deliberately lied. Some don't.

(2) Meyer DEFINITELY lied 13 days ago at B1G Media Days. Meyer has said so himself!

You're comfortable w/ a liar being your school's football coach, a guy who lied as regards his knowledge of the criminal investigations of a habitual wife abuser. That is your opinion. I'm fine with that being your opinion. Just OWN it!

Reactions: PSUPride1
There are various opinions as regards whether Mann deliberately lied in the mid-2000s. Some (you among them) think Mann deliberately lied. Some don't.

(2) Meyer DEFINITELY lied 13 days ago at B1G Media Days. Meyer has said so himself!

Not only Mann lied, but PSU as an institution lied when it said it would investigate Mann and instead conducted a whitewash. This is about a core function of a University -- research/academics. Football is a sideshow.

Not only Mann lied, but PSU as an institution lied when it said it would investigate Mann and instead conducted a whitewash. This is about a core function of a University -- research/academics. Football is a sideshow.

Again --- the 2006 North Report was of the opinion that Mann did NOT deliberately lie.

Again --- the 2006 North Report found that Mann did NOT deliberately lie.

The North Report dealt with the Hockey Stick and Mann's many failings as a statistician. The PSU report, to the extent I have been discussing it, was supposed to deal with the Climategate emails and for instance the references to "Mike's Nature Trick" and "Hiding the Decline." -- as well as Mann's participation in the email deletion scheme. The North report has nothing to do with what I am discussing. See https://climateaudit.org/2007/11/06/the-wegman-and-north-reports-for-newbies/

The North Report dealt with the Hockey Stick and Mann's many failings as a statistician. The PSU report, to the extent I have been discussing it, was supposed to deal with the Climategate emails and for instance the references to "Mike's Nature Trick" and "Hiding the Decline." -- as well as Mann's participation in the email deletion scheme. The North report has nothing to do with what I am discussing. See https://climateaudit.org/2007/11/06/the-wegman-and-north-reports-for-newbies/

Why are you still here you annoying little freak? Get a f’ing life already.

So again, only what you to be applied can be applied (such as not trusting the media with Urban but using the media to back up your Mann point.)

Reactions: michnittlion

Other investigations that agreed with the Penn State Final Report on Mann:

(1) The EPA concluded in August 2010 that "critics who attempted to interpret the e-mails came to "faulty scientific conclusions" and "resorted to hyperbole.""

(2) The Inspector General of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, in a February 2011 to Oklahoma Senator Inhofe, wrote that "We found no evidence in the CRU emails that NOAA inappropriately manipulated data comprising the GHCN-M dataset."

(3) The National Science Foundation also investigated, and closed their investigation in August 2011 while concluding "Although the Subject's data is still available and still the focus of significant critical examination, no direct evidence has been presented that indicates the Subject fabricated the raw data he used for his research or falsified his results. Much of the current debate focuses on the viability of the statistical procedures he eniployed, the statistics used to confirm the accuracy of the results, and the degree to which one specific set of data impacts the statistical results. These concerns are all appropriate for scientific debate and to assist the research community in directing future research efforts to improve understanding in this field of research. Such scientific debate is ongoing but does not, in itself, constitute evidence of research misconduct."

You act as though the Penn State findings on Mann were an outlier. They were most definitely NOT. There were numerous OTHER people who agree with Penn State as regards Michael Mann (and whether he deliberately lied or not).

So again, only what you to be applied can be applied (such as not trusting the media with Urban but using the media to back up your Mann point.)

I'll give our Buckeye visitor some credit. He has compelled me to do some research of my own, where I've found OTHER examples of investigations that have cleared Michael Mann of deliberately lying.

That said, our Buckeye visitor is trying a rather unique argument. In defending Urban Meyer, he refers to a Penn State climate researcher!

"In defending Urban Meyer, he refers to a Penn State climate researcher!" No in defending OSU from being singled out as being institutionally dishonest, I am pointing to PSU's record of dishonesty in a matter of great importance.

Nos 1 & 2 have nothing to do with Mann specifically that I see.

With respect to No. 3, The report was barely over four pages long and was unsigned and not dated. There was no indication whatsoever as to who wrote the memo or who performed the tasks that were identified in the memo. Moreover, neither Penn State nor Michael Mann were specifically named in the report. (although it almost certainly dealt with him) An extremely weird document. Apparently, the work was so poor that no one would take credit for it.

Still no matter how you look at it, PSU said it would investigate Mann and instead conducted a whitewash. There are two issues: 1. Mann's veracity. 2. PSU's veracity in claiming that it investigated Mann in a matter of great scientific importance. It is clear that PSU lied about the investigation.

Would also add that Pat Fitzgerald claimed to have investigated MSU and found nothing. Yet despite being cleared by Fitzgerald an awful lot went on at MSU.

Please explain how PSU credibly investigated the damning email where Mann forwarded a request to delete emails which PSU had stated it was going to do whether the deletion was direct or indirect.

Last edited:
"In defending Urban Meyer, he refers to a Penn State climate researcher!" No in defending OSU from being singled out as being institutionally dishonest, I am pointing to PSU's record of dishonesty in a matter of great importance.

With respect to No. 3, The report was barely over four pages long and was unsigned and not dated. There was no indication whatsoever as to who wrote the memo or who performed the tasks that were identified in the memo. Moreover, neither Penn State nor Michael Mann were specifically named in the report. (although it almost certainly dealt with him) An extremely weird document. Apparently, the work was so poor that no one would take credit for it.

Still no matter how you look at it, PSU said it would investigate Mann and instead conducted a whitewash. There are two issues: 1. Mann's veracity. 2. PSU's veracity in claiming that it investigated Mann in a matter of great scientific importance. It is clear that PSU lied about the investigation.

Would also add that Pat Fitzgerald claimed to have investigated MSU and found nothing. Yet despite being cleared by Fitzgerald an awful lot went on at MSU.

Please explain how PSU credibly investigated the damning email where Mann forwarded a request to delete emails which PSU had stated it was going to do whether the deletion was direct or indirect.

Perhaps Penn State didn’t have any 90 year old women available to lead an exhaustive investigation into the matter? Maybe they were waiting for the football team coach’s spiritual advisor to tell them what to do?

Reactions: odshowtime

Both 1 & 2 absolutely have to do with the email controversy.

I mean, the "college football story of the day" is Urban Meyer. For better or worse, that will remain the "college football story of the day" for the next 1-2 weeks. Of course that will be discussed here.

Yes, other universities have been institutionally dishonest before. But Ohio State is the center of attention NOW. Their reaction (and Meyer's behavior) are under the microscope NOW.

You're playing "whataboutism." Hey, don't look at US. Look at that shiny object over there!

You sound like a Penn State fan in November 2011 arguing "uh, yeah, we're in a shitload of trouble here --- but what about Jim Tressel! Look over there!"

Irrelevant. The Tressel case was closed as of November 2011. Here in August 2018, the Mann case has been investigated thoroughly and may as well be closed.

Anyway, bringing this back to the topic of the day (as opposed to a climate researcher who, 7-8 years ago, was cleared of deliberate lying by both his University and numerous other governmental agencies): Urban Meyer lied 13 days ago. His lie has brought embarrassment to Ohio State University.

I think that is a credible reason for Ohio State to fire Meyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmos
Sure, other universities have been institutionally dishonest before. But Ohio State is the center of attention NOW.

Why the huge focus on OSU when there are so many other serious issues out there. [I will answer the question. Because OSU is winning and others want to take down a successful coach] Football is a secondary issue. Why not pay more attention to PSU or Marquette and the First Amendment rights of MacAdams that were trampled on by Marquette. http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/31...ette-university-firing-defending-free-speech/

climate researcher who, 7-8 years ago, was cleared of deliberate lying by both his University

Totally wrong. PSU didn't clear Mann. It didn't even investigate him. It conducted a whitewash and lied in saying that it did an investigation. Still waiting for a specific answer as to how PSU credibly investigated the email deletion scheme. What precisely did it do to check Mann's story and how did it determine that Mann didn't indirectly participate in an email deletion scheme.

Urban Meyer lied 13 days ago. His lie has brought embarrassment to Ohio State University.

His lie is a minor embarrassment to me, particularly when compared to PSU's institutional lie. As I have said repeatedly before, it is not primarily his job to second guess the police. If he lied on a tangential matter (and did not participate in asking for potential favored treatment for ZS), what he did was a minor transgression not even close to being firing worthy.

Why the huge focus on OSU when there are so many other serious issues out there. [I will answer the question. Because OSU is winning and others want to take down a successful coach] Football is a secondary issue. Why not pay more attention to PSU or Marquette and the First Amendment rights of MacAdams that were trampled on by Marquette. http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/31...ette-university-firing-defending-free-speech/

Totally wrong. PSU didn't clear Mann. It didn't even investigate him. It conducted a whitewash and lied in saying that it did an investigation. Still waiting for a specific answer as to how PSU credibly investigated the email deletion scheme. What precisely did it do to check Mann's story and how did it determine that Mann didn't indirectly participate in an email deletion scheme.

His lie is a minor embarrassment to me, particularly when compared to PSU's institutional lie. As I have said repeatedly before, it is not primarily his job to second guess the police. If he lied on a tangential matter (and did not participate in asking for potential favored treatment for ZS), what he did was a minor transgression not even close to being firing worthy.

I do like how you selectively choose which portions of comments you respond to. Clever editing.

Anyway - back to Urban Meyer. We're talking about him, not Marquette or Michael Mann (who we have gone back and forth about for awhile now). Stop with the "whataboutism", stop changing the topic.

Urban is currently suspended without pay - OF COURSE he will be the topic of the day among college football fans. What the hell do you expect on a college football board! It's not just PSU fans discussing him, it's basically ALL of college football fandom.

And this wouldn't even be a story ---- if only Urban had told the truth 13 days ago.

People aren't "trying to take down Meyer because he is successful." Give me a break. The issue isn't his success, it's his lie from 13 days ago. Take away the lie from 13 days ago, this isn't being talked about today.

Meyer is the topic. Unless you want to talk about HIM, don't bother responding. We've had enough back-and-forth on Mann, and I have no interest in talking about Marquette.

Last edited:
And this wouldn't even be a story ---- if only Urban had told the truth 13 days ago.

Would still be a story. Media would still try to be digging up dirt on Meyer because this is a hot button issue susceptible to lynch mobbing. You can be 3rd rate, no talent journalist, but if you stumble upon something that makes Meyer look bad, you can make a name for yourself. My initial link exposes how dishonest McMurphy is in editing his posts without redactions.

Would still be a story. Media would still try to be digging up dirt on Meyer because this is a hot button issue susceptible to lynch mobbing. You can be 3rd rate, no talent journalist, but if you stumble upon something that makes Meyer look bad, you can make a name for yourself. My initial link exposes how dishonest McMurphy is in editing his posts without redactions.

So McMurphy reported that an OSU assistant coach was served an order of protection. That's news. It's not fake news. It's a legitimate story.

It would be a legitimate story if it was an assistant at PSU, or U-M, or Pittsburgh, or Louisiana-Monroe.

Anyway, back to 24-July-2018. Meyer could have said this:

"Yes, I was aware of the 2015 DV accusations against Zach Smith. I reported it to my boss, Gene Smith. Zach ultimately was not charged and I felt comfortable keeping him on his staff after that."

Instead he said both of the following:

“2015 — I got a text late last night that something happened in 2015, and there was nothing. I don’t know who creates a story like that,”

“I was never told about anything. … I never had a conversation about it.”

So McMurphy reported that an OSU assistant coach was served an order of protection. That's news. It's not fake news. It's a legitimate story.

Here is a summary from original link that shows many problems by someone who is at best above his head in this matter:

"So how does this apply to everything I've posted? It should have been legally impossible for Smith to be investigated for "felony counts of domestic violence" as McMurphy initially reported. The public dockets (and now McMurphy's own reporting, for that matter) are clear that Zach Smith was never convicted of a domestic violent offense (he was arrested in FL, not convicted), nor was Courtney Smith pregnant at the time of the incident in October 2015.

So not only were McMurphy's reports prior to B1G media day incorrect, his factual assertions were a legal impossibility.

McMurphy obviously realized this after his initial reports, and he therefore edited his pre-B1G media day posts after Urban Meyer's press conference. Again, bludgeoning the dead horse -- pre-B1G media day = "arrested;" post B1G media day = "arrested and investigated," to "investigated," to "allegations." And all of this was done via Facebook edits, not journalistic corrections pursuant to industry standards.

There are three possibilities here: (1) McMurphy was lying/stretching the truth based on the info he had; (2) the report McMurphy had was forged and/or doctored by someone; or (3) police incorrectly filled out its report." [this very well could be part of the problem]

“2015 — I got a text late last night that something happened in 2015, and there was nothing. I don’t know who creates a story like that,”

“I was never told about anything. … I never had a conversation about it.”

Obvious lie. Many people have made the point that all people lie and that coaches lie. Doesn't matter if he lied if he followed protocol at the time in 2015.

For context, the Media lies all of the time. The NYTs paints itself as an objective news reporting institution that reports the truth when it is really a cheer leader for the Left. Many news organizations several years ago would state that Michael Brown was an unarmed teenager who was shot by the police, leaving out that he weighed 290 pounds and had reached for the police officer's gun. The media is a sewer of Leftist bias.

Would also mention that Reddit is very biased and moved this lawyers' posts from college football section to OSU section to try to bury it under the rug. It obviously should be posted in the college football section.

Obvious lie. Many people have made the point that all people lie and that coaches lie. Doesn't matter if he lied if he followed protocol at the time in 2015.

For context, the Media lies all of the time. The NYTs paints itself as an objective news reporting institution that reports the truth when it is really a cheer leader for the Left. Many news organizations several years ago would state that Michael Brown was an unarmed teenager who was shot by the police, leaving out that he weighed 290 pounds and had reached for the police officer's gun. The media is a sewer of Leftist bias.

Would also mention that Reddit is very biased and moved this lawyers' posts from college football section to OSU section to try to bury it under the rug. It obviously should be posted in the college football section.

For the record --- we have Urban lying (that breaks "Core Value 1") as regards his knowledge of allegations of an assistant beating up his wife (his assistant allegedly breaking "Core Value 2").

Good grief. There are only 5 core values! We're already having issues in terms of complying with 40% of these rules!

Thankfully, Urban Meyer was not alive 3500 years ago ---- thankfully, Urban Meyer was not tasked with bringing the Israelites out of bondage and into the Holy Land. Just imagine if Urban Meyer DID have that task:

--------------------

Urban after descending from Mount Sinai: "I have just met with God himself! He has given us 10 core rules to follow in life going forward. These rules are on these tablets. Let me now share these rules with you!"

Two hours later .............

Urban has stolen a bunch of gold, in order to make a golden replica of a buckeye, a replica that he is also calling God, all this while having affairs with some other guy's wife. 40% of God's rules broken at once!

The Israelites all think "this guy may have gotten us out of slavery in Egypt, but he is a fraud as regards these rules of his! Why should we follow him? Let's overthrow Urban and anoint this Aaron guy as our new leader! Bring back that golden calf!"

And history totally diverged (from the present day) from that point forward.

Last edited:
You never heard of deFries? He is a lawyer and as been with Meyer since Utah, UF, and now he is an employee of OSU. He and Bruce met with ZS and his wife in Florida and convinced her not to file charges.

Marriage counselor? More like a "fixer." Lets hope the "independent committee" has a long talk with him and sees what he has been up to since 2015. Curious to know if he has violated any Title lX or OSU rules.

I see you conveniently did not respond to my post on Hugh deFries? Marriage counselor my ass. He is a "fixer".

Smith should have never been hired and fired in 2015. #urbanknew

OSU Policy.."the following definitions apply to all members of the university community (faculty, staff, students, student employees, graduate associates, appointees, volunteers), vendors, and visitors under University Policy 1.15." "Domestic Violence – Conduct that would meet the definition of a felony or misdemeanor crime of violence committed by the complainant’s current or former spouse or intimate partner, a person with whom the complainant shares a child in common, a person who is or has cohabitated with the complainant as a spouse or intimate partner, an individual similarly situated to a spouse under domestic or family violence law, or anyone else protected under the domestic or family violence law of the jurisdiction in which the offense occurred. An individual need not be charged with or convicted of a criminal offense to be found responsible for domestic violence pursuant to this policy."

Reactions: Cosmos

So, since the media lies Urban can lie? That sounds like a truer core value than the fake ones he has painted in the wall.
Core Value #1: If somebody else does something, it is alright for you to do it too.
Core Value #2: Always respect women. Unless you are married to one of them, she is pregnant, and she is pissed at you for bringing home the head coach’s secretary on your anniversary night after being out with her getting drunk. In that case, disrespect that woman by throwing her against a wall and choking her.
Core Value #3: WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!
Core Value #4: Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me.
Core Value #5: Have somebody with the vague title of “life coach” and “spiritual advisor” on staff to convince battered women they should not file charges against their abusive husbands.

As an aside, I just opened up a box of Froot Loops. I got a glow in the dark bouncy ball in there along with a certificate making me an official life coach!

Reactions: PSUPride1
So, since the media lies Urban can lie? That sounds like a truer core value than the fake ones he has painted in the wall.
Core Value #1: If somebody else does something, it is alright for you to do it too.
Core Value #2: Always respect women. Unless you are married to one of them, she is pregnant, and she is pissed at you for bringing home the head coach’s secretary on your anniversary night after being out with her getting drunk. In that case, disrespect that woman by throwing her against a wall and choking her.
Core Value #3: WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!
Core Value #4: Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me.
Core Value #5: Have somebody with the vague title of “life coach” and “spiritual advisor” on staff to convince battered women they should not file charges against their abusive husbands.

As an aside, I just opened up a box of Froot Loops. I got a glow in the dark bouncy ball in there along with a certificate making me an official life coach!

#nailedit

Reactions: PearlSUJam

Urbs is a douche. He point blank lied when asked if he knew. Then his real douche move was to act like a tough guy and lie again, saying if he did know, he would have made changes. Spin all the other bullshit you want but, that is a real lowlife move. I hope he stays at OSU and you spend the rest of his career defending him from unjust attacks. LOL

Reactions: Mixolydian
Why the huge focus on OSU when there are so many other serious issues out there. [I will answer the question. Because OSU is winning and others want to take down a successful coach] Football is a secondary issue.

OR the focus is on osu because a buckeye fan is posting non-sense in this thread about OSU. Post in threads about bmws and lexuses, electric grills or beer made from vaginal acid if you don't want a huge focus of the discussion to be on OSU.

Never heard of him until you mentioned him and I looked him up. He is a life skills consultant. As you said, he is a long-time Meyer friend. Sounds like marriage counseling would be within his skill set.
Urban calls him that...the dude is an ex Shell executive and football player. No counseling training on his resume. "Life-coach" sounds better than "Clean-up man"

Again --- the 2006 North Report was of the opinion that Mann did NOT deliberately lie.

You-boys-know-what-a-circle-jerk-is.jpg

Reactions: acg116
I see you conveniently did not respond to my post on Hugh deFries? Marriage counselor my ass. He is a "fixer".

You are just mouthing a stupid member of the media, Matt Hayes. I know he has real life experience as a lawyer and a businessman in the past, but that doesn't make him a fixer. Instead of sitting in his parents' basement in his late twenties and playing computer games and millenial whining about how tough life is he actually did and accomplished things which means, if he so wished, he could change his career and try to help people.

You realize how stupid it is to say that Meyer needed a fixer to deal with a low level assistant coach. He was simply being loyal to Bruce and had someone with real life experience trying to help. Everyone is making Meyer out to be a demon for simply being loyal to Bruce and letting the police and prosecutors do their job. What a bunch of simplistic crap.

The attorney for Courtney Smith, ex-wife of former Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith, told me Monday her client wants to fully cooperate with the school’s investigation of Urban Meyer.

In a statement from Julia Leveridge, Courtney Smith’s attorney, she said:

“Courtney Smith is currently involved in two legal matters, criminal trespass involving her ex-husband Zach Smith, and a domestic violence civil protection order she has obtained to ensure her ongoing safety. Ms. Smith will have no further comments until these matters have been resolved. Her focus remains on caring for her two small children and continuing her nursing studies.

“As her attorney, I can tell you that Ms. Smith is cautiously optimistic that The Ohio State University’s investigative committee will determine if proper reporting protocol was followed upon learning of the ongoing, abuse allegations against Zach Smith. We believe the University must prioritize the safety and well-being of others above all else. While The Ohio State University has never contacted Ms. Smith to discuss these allegations, she will fully cooperate with the university’s current investigation.

“We would like to set the record straight in terms of the misinformation that has been circulating.

• Ms. Smith has received absolutely no compensation for any interview she has granted to reporters.

• Ms. Smith is a victim of domestic violence. She has made concerted efforts to press charges of domestic abuse against her ex-husband.

• Ms. Smith has never been charged with an OVI or any other criminal offense.

“The cycle of abuse is complicated. Breaking free from years of violence takes tremendous courage and support. Blaming the victim only contributes to the stigma that is already present in our society today. It should be unacceptable.

“According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in four women will be the victims of severe violence by an intimate partner in their lifetimes. Cases such as this can be difficult to fully understand by those on the outside, who too often, shamefully cast judgment. Ms. Smith is grateful to those who have shown her the support she deserves during this challenging time. Again, we will have no further comment until the pending litigation is resolved.”

haha, just remembered this. Ohio State grad learned well. Probably featured speaker on "Real Life Wednesday".

Cris Carter told NFL rookies to get a 'fall guy' in case they get in trouble with the law

An ESPN profile of Chris Borland published on Friday revealed that, during the 2014 NFL Rookie Symposium, a former player told him to get a “fall guy” in case he ever got in trouble with the law.

Naturally, it didn’t take long for the internet to unearth the video, which it found buried in the NFL’s archives. In the video, Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter and defensive tackle Warren Sapp are on stage when Carter talks about the need for a “fall guy”:

“Because all you guys aren’t going to do the right stuff. I need to teach to you how to get around all of this stuff too. If you have a crew, one of them fools need to know that they’re going to jail. I know a lot of you aren’t going to drink, i know a lot of you aren’t going to use drugs but still get yourself a fall guy.”

Thanks, Buck, you've convinced me. I was on the fence about whether Urban should be fired, but you've absolutely convinced me....he should be.

To summarize....
Its "ok" because he "only" beat her 4 or 5 times. It's not like its habitual.
It's ok because of Penn State's lack of investigation into Michael Mann
Football is a sideshow, so this shouldn't matter.

News flash....its not about football, its about spousal abuse. That's not a sideshow.

You're proving to me what I always suspected about bucknut nation. You all need a wake up call.

Fire Urban

He was simply being loyal to Bruce and had someone with real life experience trying to help.

He was not simply being loyal to Bruce. He was also enabling spousal abuse. You do not seem to like it, but that doesn’t change the truth of the matter. He (presumably) had his people talk her out of filing charges enabling further abuse.
Is anybody aware of the requirements of being a life coach? I think it might literally be simply having a life.

Reactions: richmin3
You are just mouthing a stupid member of the media, Matt Hayes. I know he has real life experience as a lawyer and a businessman in the past, but that doesn't make him a fixer. Instead of sitting in his parents' basement in his late twenties and playing computer games and millenial whining about how tough life is he actually did and accomplished things which means, if he so wished, he could change his career and try to help people.

You realize how stupid it is to say that Meyer needed a fixer to deal with a low level assistant coach. He was simply being loyal to Bruce and had someone with real life experience trying to help. Everyone is making Meyer out to be a demon for simply being loyal to Bruce and letting the police and prosecutors do their job. What a bunch of simplistic crap.

You use the word stupid repetitively in your posts which is so ironic since nothing I’ve seen involving this matter rises to the level of stupidity in your incessant arguments defending a bona fide creep. Will you please just GTFO of here and get a life? I said please.

He was not simply being loyal to Bruce. He was also enabling spousal abuse. You do not seem to like it, but that doesn’t change the truth of the matter. He (presumably) had his people talk her out of filing charges enabling further abuse.
Is anybody aware of the requirements of being a life coach? I think it might literally be simply having a life.

Have you ever given someone advice? Congrats, you're a life coach.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT