ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs Minny

I don’t know what the clock stoppage was for at the u16 timeout...and I’m again not sure why it stopped at the u12. It’s where I miss on-site announcers, since the guys doing this game also probably don’t know.

What a finish. Credit PSU for taking advantage of Minny sucking.

How are they 13-12?

What a finish. Credit PSU for taking advantage of Minny sucking.

How are they 13-12?
Robbins and Kalschuer are some pretty big losses....and their 7 non-conf games were a lot different than the slate we played.

Great two minutes...couple of buckets by Harrar and a three by Jones and PSU is up 81-63 with about a minute and a half to go. They turned it on when needed.

Robbins and Kalschuer are some pretty big losses....and their 7 non-conf games were a lot different than the slate we played.

First of all credit and praise to PSU!
I knew this would happen. Three key players out, but this team regressed the entire season. I talked about it in your new coaching thread. Multiple reports that the coach was told he, coach Pitino, wouldn't be back after the Northwestern and Nebraska losses. I agree with those that said it seemed the the team has quit. This team was once a top 25 team?:mad:

ASS. BEATING. o_O
I don't mind my Gophers losing, I just think they should show up and at least give the opponent a game.

Edit, I guess I should give them credit for not quitting toward the end. PSU did what they needed and never let them get back in.

Cheers!

Last edited:
A bartender I know used to work events at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. She worked the Super Bowl a few years ago when it was in town. Richard Pitino came to her bar a couple of times, ran up a sizable tab and stiffed her.....Ever since I heard that story I chose to not like the guy. I’m glad he had a shitty evening courtesy of PSU.

• Wow
Reactions: STPGopherfan
A bartender I know used to work events at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. She worked the Super Bowl a few years ago when it was in town. Richard Pitino came to her bar a couple of times, ran up a sizable tab and stiffed her.....Ever since I heard that story I chose to not like the guy. I’m glad he had a shitty evening courtesy of PSU.

Yes that's just not cool.

Reactions: BVSt.Paul
I don't mind my Gophers losing, I just think they should show up and at least give the opponent a game.

Edit, I guess I should give them credit for not quitting toward the end. PSU did what they needed and never let them get back in.

Cheers!

Please take this opportunity to remember that Penn State is a basketball school.

Agree on the losses. Minn beat OSU by 17 and Mich by 18 earlier in the season.

Agree on the losses. Minn beat OSU by 17 and Mich by 18 earlier in the season.
Not to take away from PSU's decisive thumping of Gopher hoops, but that is what hurts the most. Going from that to a six game slide with the only thing to stop it is the season ending. :(

Best of luck the rest of the season, and with your new coach!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT