ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs MD

How many kids go out on the floor to get their senior jersey but never graduate?

I didn't think much of Baldwin early in the season. I wonder if he's a guy that has to have the ball in his hands and sharing with Clary hurt him?

Maryland is a different team without Reese, and we made them pay for it. Wahab with another really good game, Ace played well at both ends, Puff getting a little more consistent, and Mitchell continuing to take advantage of his playing time.

Get Ace plenty of rest between now and Wednesday night. Michigan has been playing poorly, but wouldn’t be the first time that the fresh start of the postseason woke them up.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
Maryland is a different team without Reese, and we made them pay for it. Wahab with another really good game, Ace played well at both ends, Puff getting a little more consistent, and Mitchell continuing to take advantage of his playing time.

Get Ace plenty of rest between now and Wednesday night. Michigan has been playing poorly, but wouldn’t be the first time that the fresh start of the postseason woke them up.
The dynamic of the BTT can shift a team from playing poorly to all of sudden playing well. I expect a close game, doubt we can blow them out although would love to crush them.

Peacock on Wednesday night…really like that, as their coverage has been great this year. BTN Thursday/Friday (both 9pm), and CBS Saturday/Sunday.

Reese has played really well against us- with him out it appeared we could focus even more on Young who also has played like an All-American vs PSU.

Nice win. Hope we get to .500 for Coach. Team deserves it. Crazy year but good foundation.

Reese has played really well against us- with him out it appeared we could focus even more on Young who also has played like an All-American vs PSU.

Nice win. Hope we get to .500 for Coach. Team deserves it. Crazy year but good foundation.
This team has exceeded expectations especially in conference play. Just think that we are a couple wins away from 11-9 and a 5 seed in the BTT. Those two Minny losses were killers especially the last one blowing a 23 point lead and we see how poorly Minny is playing now. Should have won that one.

If you look at the two Minny losses the NW loss at home, the GA Tech stolen game and Bucknell. Those are 5 games, if we won 3 of those but lose to Illinois since that was a miracle win then we are two games better at 17-14 and most assuredly in the NIT.

This team has exceeded expectations especially in conference play. Just think that we are a couple wins away from 11-9 and a 5 seed in the BTT. Those two Minny losses were killers especially the last one blowing a 23 point lead and we see how poorly Minny is playing now. Should have won that one.

If you look at the two Minny losses the NW loss at home, the GA Tech stolen game and Bucknell. Those are 5 games, if we won 3 of those but lose to Illinois since that was a miracle win then we are two games better at 17-14 and most assuredly in the NIT.
Baldwin is playing much better now than he did against teams like Bucknell. I mentioned earlier that his play might have suffered when Clary had the ball half the time. That's not a criticism of Clary, just saying Ace needs the ball in his hands more often.

Baldwin is playing much better now than he did against teams like Bucknell. I mentioned earlier that his play might have suffered when Clary had the ball half the time. That's not a criticism of Clary, just saying Ace needs the ball in his hands more often.
Feel like he's really settled in at both ends. I was surprised how much he got beat off the dribble early in the season, but somehow his defense is getting better as he's playing 40 minutes/night.

Yes and Wahab is playing better. If we get by Michigan then it will be interesting to see Wahab go against Indiana's Ware, that is a key matchup battle. We could be a pesky out in the BTT.

Is Lilley able to play or still out with an injury? He has been an effective spot player and has improved this year.
Lilley has back problems. Same as last year. I dont know if it's spinal or strain or spasms tho. Maybe it's related to being 6'11"? I worry that he'll never be healthy enough to be a reliable option.

Peacock on Wednesday night…really like that, as their coverage has been great this year. BTN Thursday/Friday (both 9pm), and CBS Saturday/Sunday.
We must be watching a different peacock channel…they often don’t get back from commercials in time, their replays run long, some of the announcers sound like they’re doing a high school game. Pregame show is okay, but in game is not good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT